z9x pro external hdd over windows network connection

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619BPD)' started by domi80, Jul 27, 2023.

1. domi80

domi80 Member

Have a external western digital 5 tb drive connect to my usb 3.0 port of my z9x pro. Want to seen the files in the map over the network from my laptop. i can click on the map. but dont seen my files in it. how can it be fixed? Is this a software bug in my zidoo z9x pro? I can seen the external hdd connect to my zidoo over network. But also the harddrive has another name over the network. Could you fix that? Also the movies on the hdd are not visible on the hdd if I want to seen it over the network. And if I click on the zidoo player in media. I seen al my movies on the hdd. Software issue on the zidoo I think? When it will be fixed?

2. Ctrl-Alt-Del

Ctrl-Alt-Del New Member

3. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Why do people keep posting in the Guides and FAQs forum???

4. domi80

domi80 Member

did you have also the zidoo z9x pro. i have still the problem with the last update that was monday with software update v1.0.52. I have update it online with original firmware from zidoo. wich update do you have, and its still not fixed?

5. Markswift2003

Seriously?!

6. domi80

domi80 Member

yes, not fixed yet. when there comes an update to fix it? wich zidoo player do you have, and not problems with samba? files visible in the hdd when you connect it over the network?

7. Markswift2003

No, I mean seriously, why on earth are you posting in the Guides and FAQs forum???

8. domi80

domi80 Member

sorry,

9. Markswift2003

Moved to the right forum