Beta version v6.4.60 for Z9X release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Apr 14, 2023.

1. thivame

thivame Active Member

hello and thank
    Is it possible to manually refresh a TV series or a movie to be able to re-scrape the video with the new information?

2. nc88keyz

nc88keyz Active Member

Wow the new Poster WebUI is a welcoming refresh and is fast!!! You can fix a lot of data tags, 3d icons etc. Very Very Nice. I was actually using it over wireguard to another zidoo box at a friends house whom I updated the firmware for. My Z9X is unplugged right now, but what a nice update. If this is a sign of things to come from Zidoo, carry on.

fsim2000, crutzulee and Onwrathz like this.
  3. Ozzyoz

Ozzyoz Member

thank you !!!!

4. nc88keyz

nc88keyz Active Member

Not sure if this is an issue or not, but when i went to sources in HT 4.0 I had to reset priority to .nfo file from internal scraper on each source, in my case 9 different ones. If for some reason it was an oversight on my part my apologies, but since i personally set this box up at my friends house via remote , i do believe I would have selected .nfo priority as dont use zidoo scrapers anymore for metadata, artwork, nfo files, trailers, etc. Maybe someone else can check and see if their setting survived the firmware update to "nfo priority under source management in HT 4.0.

5. B0RN

B0RN Active Member

Looks like we received the fix for Wrong HDR formats via the UHD menu... tried one so far and played correctly.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2023
    Onwrathz likes this.
  6. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Yep - all the settings, including NFO priority persisted fine.

7. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

Found a bug with this. You can't update anything on any of your TV series.

8. nc88keyz

nc88keyz Active Member

human error than thanks. he would not have noticed i guess. Not sure I would have either. With local trailers there still , it would not have broken anything visually. Maybe missed a few scans but not too much.

9. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

In HT4 why is it some TV shows, using TVDB, bring back the cast and others don't? Never brings back the director.

10. Enet

Enet Active Member

I only ever use the z1000 pro for 4k playback as it matches the Oppo for PQ and SQ. It's also better than MadVR but is about the same as MPV player for PQ. I just wish they could improve the handling of blu-ray menus. That's literally the only thing left I have a problem with.

I used to use Kodi and ZDMC on my PC and Zidoo linking it to data stored on my NAS. But now I use a special Jellyfin client on the Zidoo. It feels like Jellyfin/Emby was designed from the ground up with client/server functionality while Kodi has a local storage philosophy so their implementation seems simple on paper but I found it to be a little flaky and had no real server management.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2023
    Korvenwin likes this.
  11. Oldpainless

Oldpainless Active Member

Yes, understood. I only use local storage.

12. Markswift2003

Confirmed

JohnG likes this.
  13. darky_zidoo

darky_zidoo Active Member

Local trailers seem more forgiving in the file formats.
    Screen size and frame rate switching same smoother

14. Bill-Z9X

Bill-Z9X Active Member

The FW is out, when will the next one come with a fix for online trailers?
    Or we can forget about this function? If FW only come out every 6 months now, then we can probably forget this function.

rockmeloman likes this.
  15. leonkoum

leonkoum Active Member Beta test group

Dune always have (and work!) online trailers, recently Firecore with Infuse v7.5.1 in Apple TV managed to have, I don’t see why Zidoo team is not able to make it work again….:confused:

16. badboyxx

badboyxx Member

Has anybody else the same problem that the WebUI sometimes starts with the old style like in the FW 6.4.42?

Also in some cases it is not possible to modify data. You get the error message "Network connection timeout" although I have a connection.

It seems that WebUI does not work reliable.

17. Do you mean to change the name of a movie for example? from the website?

18. badboyxx

badboyxx Member

Yes for example. I'm not sure if this only happens with TV shows.

19. Markswift2003

As per @blenky 's post above there's a bug in editing TV shows - it's been reported.

This is only the third version of the new UI that I've seen so it's early days yet, but there aren't many bugs left to iron out as far as I can see.

20. What happens to me is that with two movies I get an error when changing anything in the movie. do you know what it could be? I have no problem with the rest