Hello to the Zidoo team...

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by OlivierQC, Apr 13, 2023.

1. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

Hello to the Zidoo team,

Following a conversation the day before yesterday with futeko.com, he told me while talking about my video guides for Zidoo and another competitor brand that I won't name here that it won't be relevant any more... that Times are changing!

Personally I trust you because you have always done an excellent follow-up even when they were not on sale for a few months.

But now I was wondering if unlike the other generation of devices, Zidoo could abandon this generation of devices faster than the previous ones and propose later this year a new range of devices using an Amlogic SOC (whatever the model) for example.

I see on social networks a lot of people worried about this.

I know Zidoo is very busy with their Eversolo brand, but if Mirror or anyone else from Zidoo could take 2 minutes and leave us a message to give us some information about a date for a new FW or other things, it would be much appreciated.

I'm talking about getting news from a member of the Zidoo company and not from Markswift2003 of course.

Hopefully I'll get an answer, otherwise I'll feel like I'm being taken for a fool by Zidoo, as I'm a long time customer of theirs, I think it would be the least polite to hear from them.

Thank you in advance to all the Zidoo team and know that we are concerned about the durability of our purchase

Olivier QC

2. futeko.com

futeko.com Active Member

Olivier, please do not quote private email on this public forum.

The conversation in question was a private one which got slightly heated with regard to your support for the un-named Russian company.

I like Bob Dylan and Zidoo have a proven track record of supporting their products. Both will continue.

Markswift2003 likes this.
  3. Sledgehamma

Sledgehamma Well-Known Member

Today :)

rozel likes this.
  4. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

5. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

It's good to have them challenged :)

But still no answers from them and I'm not surprised…

vddan likes this.
  6. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

@OlivierQC
    The FW update for Z9X doesn't look too bad thus far.

7. Knight_Rider

Knight_Rider Member

Android update is non existence.