Beta version v6.4.06 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000/NEO S/NEO X release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, May 21, 2022.

1. Eugenio Elias

Eugenio Elias New Member

2. Eugenio Elias

Eugenio Elias New Member

In my case no trailers at all after upgrade
    Z10 pro

3. Matt Suda

Matt Suda New Member

My Z9X keeps turning itself on when I use Denon AV receiver and TV.

I have CEC turned off completely in Zidoo settings.

So I think CEC is not working right

I want to manually control when Z9X is turned on from remote control only. No CEC stuff.

I need CEC enabled on my receiver for some features but I don't use it otherwise for auto on/off and volume. All of my other HDMI connections respect this when I turn CEC off on those devices.

I upgraded from version 6.3.66 and had no problem with that version.

Another nice feature would be an auto off feature so that when the Zidoo box is inactive for a period of time it will go into standby or switch off automatically. 2 box versions ago with earlier hardware there was an auto standby feature after 5 minutes, why can't the newer boxes have that setting too? That would be a workaround for now: if the box auto turned on because of bad CEC then at least it would auto go back into standby after 5 minutes or a setting of my choice.

Last edited: May 30, 2022
    Ovidiu Ogrean and DaMacFunkin like this.
  4. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

At the moment only local trailers are working.

5. DaMacFunkin

DaMacFunkin Active Member

Hi, I posted the same when they announced they had finally ‘fixed cec’ they haven’t, I have CEC turned off in the Zidoo yet I f I accidentally cycle past the Zidoo hdmi input on the TV the Zidoo wakes up, it should not work like this, the only answer is a Lindy adaptor.

Matt Suda and Ovidiu Ogrean like this.
  6. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

They have fixed in most cases but this bug is not easy and annoying long time. Your report will be taken in consideration. I’ve got a Denon AVR as well without such issue

Matt Suda likes this.
  7. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

denon 3700 amp panasonic z1000 oled and the zidoo z9x

its all working pretty well for me re CEC now
    i always start the lot with Echo turn on Zidoo (doesnt worry me if Z9x is on but im going to watch tv since power draws tiny )
    which boots the z9x which boots the tv and the amp

only hdmi hanshaking issues i get now is if ive been watching say youtube on the tv and walk away and get a timeout on the denon amp

then i have to restart tv audio on the amp
    and if i want to change back to the Z9x i have to hit Av on tv remote to swap to zidoo and swap hdmi ports on the denon to resynch the z9x back ie i hit tuner wait till its up then mediaplayr(both on denon remote)
    to get back to the Z9x
    but again its only an issue cos the denons timed out lol which i can prolly fix just by extending its timer

8. maxhim

maxhim Active Member

I installed the new firmware and with it a new WIN10 (for other reasons). Now the windows sees the Z9X, but not the other way around because the Z9X ask for a username and password for SMB sharing. I can1t find the solution :(

9. My few MKV files are not playing. It says error " cant play" and black screen. But these files play normally in win 10 VLC and DVDfab player. How should i report/resolve this issue. Also there is one 3dBD iso file. It also says error cant play but the file plays normally in DVDFAB win 10. The file is on same harddrive and its not damaged. It cant be SMB issue because rest of all files in hard drive of PC are being played well by z10pro. I am not sure that its due to this version since these files are newly downloaded.

10. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Can you provide a MediaInfo report for one of these files? Or even better a sample file.

11. ZIDOO2020

ZIDOO2020 New Member

Please go to setting > Other > Power Mode > Tick Standby after power plug in.

12. KTR

KTR New Member

Dear All,

I just updated to 6.4.06 from 3.6.60
    After the update, I have big problem with the remote. I doesn`t work properly.
    I have to press 3-4 times to react. Like the batteries are dropping down.
    Right before the update the remote worked great. Just in case I replaced the batteries with 2x brand new sets and even used the remote right in front my Z10 pro, but still the remote is responsive only 40% of my commands.

Do any of you experience this problem after the update to 6.4.06?
    Thanks

13. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Have you Rebooted box several times and removed power supply ?

14. KTR

KTR New Member

Thank you DELICAS

I have rebooted the box 6 times before the remote start working ok.
    After 5 reboots was still buggy.

Hope this will help to all with this problem.

serg fedorov likes this.
  15. 3DBuff

3DBuff Well-Known Member

@ZIDOO2020 I already tested it. Standby after power has no effect. Zidoo wakes up after turning the TV on. I have LG OLED and Sony receiver. If I want to check news on the TV for few minutes the TV wakes up receiver and sets it to TV input and wakes up Zidoo Z9X latest firmware and starts up 2 hard drives attached to Zidoo for no reason. I just want TV not Zidoo and definitely don't want to start up both hard drives to check on news.

So far only one function works "Media Player does not wake up TV" if CEC is completely off.
    All other combinations of "HDMIC CEC", TV wakes up Media Player and Media Player wakes up TV individual function switches don't do anything.

Please get it under control. The only way to stop Zidoo from starting up is to unplug the HDMI cable.

Screenshot_20220527-173350.png

Last edited: May 30, 2022
    Matt Suda likes this.
  16. serg fedorov

serg fedorov Active Member

It would be great if after 6-7 reboots I would start working normally and not crash UART and HT4. But unfortunately this is not the case. Perhaps after 10 reboots.? No, not likely.

17. How should i upload medioinfo report here in msg? Its a MKV file. I have sample file as well. But how to upload here? Size limit of sample file?

18. Deano86

Deano86 Active Member

Yes. Just enter in the info. Windows 10 wants a username and password in order for Zidoo to access your files... once you enter that into the Zidoo share path, it remembers it. If that isn't acceptable to you for some reason, you can Google the procedures to downgrade SMB 2/3 down to 1 on your PC or you can disable password protected sharing as well.

19. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Easiest is to upload the sample to Mega.nz (just create a free account)

The mediaInfo report you could just copy and past the text.

20. this is the file
    https://uptobox.com/y7k95i89akv8