New version v6.3.65 for Z9X

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Markswift2003, Dec 17, 2021.

1. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Guys & Gals,

Really sorry about this but we had to pull the firmware - there was a nasty bug where local trailers were being scanned which for those with local trailers made a right mess of the video wall.

Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible.....

fsim2000 and Six66Mike like this.
  2. sojer2005

sojer2005 Member

I managed to play around with the .65 version for a while, I guess it was a bad thing that I installed it :/
    Some bugs in HT: settings (poster folder location, source of scraping, automatic updating sources, maybe others as well, I haven't checked others) are not remembered after restart.

Any chance of a revised version today?

3. Sledgehamma

Sledgehamma Well-Known Member

Yes, same here.

4. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

As I hardly use HT4 at all escaped from this one. Anyway use my Z9X player just for that.
    Repeat no changes for my problem list.

5. vddan

vddan Active Member

Hey not nice, what do we do now, we don't risk much ??

6. sojer2005

sojer2005 Member

Performing system restore and back to .60 for now.

7. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

I've whinged since day 1 that my Z1000 Pro doesn't get the firmwares as quickly as the Z9X. Not gloating, but pleased this version didn't include my player :D

8. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

If you install those "x5 versions for Z9X only" you are a real beta tester. Don't if you really have problems going back or just don't want the fuzz.

9. serg fedorov

serg fedorov Active Member

Well, for now, I became a beta idiot, because I firmly believed that the updates posted here are somehow checked and monitored by someone before release.

10. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

As long as you don’t use local trailers, I don’t think so. Just wait the update that would appear shortly.

11. Markswift2003

Sorry - it'll be next week now...

sojer2005 likes this.
  12. Markswift2003

There are a few other little niggles too I'm afraid..

But hey, it's a beta!

xskip likes this.
  13. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

But nothing that could brick his player or ruin his collection if he doesn't have local trailers, right?

14. serg fedorov

serg fedorov Active Member

I understand that there is a problem with your audio, more precisely with the new volume control function. Right?
    When you switch to DOP, he throws it out, but you need NATIVE.

15. Markswift2003

No

Ich&Ich likes this.
  16. Markswift2003

??

17. AngryVirginian

AngryVirginian Active Member

I was getting excited about the release note about the new option to exclude file with configured words/characters from scraping in HT4. I have over 2,000 unmatched files (mostly extras ripped for Plex) with names like XXXXX-featurette.mkv and XXXXX-interview.mkv. Does someone have a screenshot for the configuration?

18. Sledgehamma

Sledgehamma Well-Known Member

here you go:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

AngryVirginian likes this.
  19. Markswift2003

This is one of the bits that doesn't work at the moment - but it will next week...

20. AngryVirginian

AngryVirginian Active Member

Ah. I kind of get it now. That new option does not work correctly so everything with "trailer" and "demo" now shows up in poster wall.