New version v6.3.65 for Z9X

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Markswift2003, Dec 17, 2021.

1. Armin Moesslacher

Armin Moesslacher Active Member

This is your opinion, I personally do not need a fancy visual HT frontend, I know my contents on my NAS very well :)
    And if the HT starts to block your LAN every time you start it .........................

The main reason I have a Zidoo is for streaming content in good quality from my NAS to my TV or Beamer. Main reason it is made for. I still have an issue with the native player and .sub .idx files which are not all showing, was NEVER fixed by Zidoo even in ZDMC the problem does not exist...

2. dp95zd

dp95zd New Member

Hi, I have a question about "Zidoo controller app" 1.9.3. Last week I downloaded and installed it successfully onto my Android phone to control my new Z9X. It's nice I love it. Now I just wanted to install to another phone but no go: "Unknown Error. Unable to connect to this device. Error code 6 ...." Then I did tried to other couple phones: No connection. Did I do something not right? I even used the downloaded "apk", too. Thank you.