Beta version v6.3.50 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000 release

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Nov 5, 2021.

1. giangi76

giangi76 Active Member

Did you read anything from my previous answer? You are missing the point: what you're asking for is personal (and a huge mess, starting with what you're doing with brightness and contrast settings) and technically not a Zidoo developers concern. (by the way, just for you to know, VS10 engine is not a Zidoo algorithm, but a Dolby one).

No problem with my unit.

2. lanz

lanz Member

I retried TinyMediaManager and change the renamer to not create Season folders.
    I rescanned with HC and prioritize NFO and local images.

Everything works except it doesn't (automatically) recognize poster and fanart.
    And it seems we can't localize genre with TMM, it's really weird.
    And I still have Season, not Saison for season selection.

Screenshot_20370128-035114.png Screenshot_20370128-035127.png Screenshot_20370128-035133.png Screenshot_20370128-035158.png

I am using those settings.

Screenshot_20370128-040044.png Screenshot_20370128-040030.png

Last edited: Nov 19, 2021
  3. lanz

lanz Member

I reinstalled the latest beta (6.3.55) version and everything works again.

mojojojo likes this.
  4. zarathoestra

zarathoestra Active Member

info ( the small one ) on left top display causes crash or stop the video when you leave it on for a couple of seconds....on z10pro

5. Yar Dhar

Yar Dhar Member

I have a interesting scenario. May be someone can shed some light on it. It is about movie 'Midway'. I backed up the whole movie using makemkv but when I play it, its playlist is mixed and movie start from the middle. I searched and found the correct playlist 504 but I am not sure if there is a way to play that particular playlist. I tried the BD menu but this is the only movie menu that will not play. It just start and nothing comes up. I make the mkv with that particular playlist and it plays fine but I was curious what is the reason for that and if there is a way to play a certain playlist with the backed up movie.

6. TomasVolley

TomasVolley New Member

Two things remain not working in 1000 PRO, trailers and the subtitles.
    I tried to update but the 42 version is the latest according to Zidoo.
    How can I fix these problems?

7. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Use local trailers and mux subtitles into your content.

Simple.

8. Oldpainless

Oldpainless Active Member

I know you are packing your bags ready for your hols (can I come? :)), so I'm sure you didn't mean to come across as disingenuous.

Online trailers should work, as should subs.....just sayin.

So, when you picking me up?

Six66Mike likes this.
  9. Markswift2003

I did and I didn't.

Yes, absolutely, in an ideal world I completely and utterly agree - but in this world, pragmatism always wins for me.

I've used local trailers since day 1 - it was me that got local trailers into HT4 in the first place. I want to choose the trailers I use in the quality I choose.

And I always mux the sub track I need along with the audio track I need. No hassle. No issue. No stress. Easy

So I have exactly the trailer I want and not a load of YouTube crap and I have exactly the subtitle I want.

Kind of works. And it kind of works 100% of the time for every single movie I have for very little effort And very little time.

But yeah, if you can meet me in Doha I'd be happy for you to tag along - It'd be a hoot :)

Oldpainless likes this.
  10. Oldpainless

Oldpainless Active Member

:) Have a great time!

Last edited: Jan 27, 2024
  11. vddan

vddan Active Member

A track for the trailers = each time my films are scrapped with 'NFO' I don't have a BA........if I remove the NFOs and therefore I scrape with TMDB, I have systematically the BA!!!!
    To think about...........before the holidays :D

12. Markswift2003

Don't understand. What's a BA?

13. Temearoo

Temearoo Active Member

A trailer

14. Markswift2003

Never heard that before.

15. Markswift2003

The trailer location can be specified in the NFO so that has to be valid, but as I've said many times, forget about online trailers and use local ones.

16. vddan

vddan Active Member

Well, here we hide our heads under the chair.....!! :oops:

17. TomasVolley

TomasVolley New Member

Can you explain how you did this please, in rather simple words as I am new to use my Zidoo 1000 PRO.