Sound delay after the pause

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Bill-Z9X, Nov 10, 2021.

1. zielonypomidorek

zielonypomidorek New Member

I will connect to the theme of music
    Zidoo Z9X (which I'm very happy with) Music Player 6.0 latest firmware 6.3.50
    Problem with playing DTS 5.1 audio files (e.g. Aero JMJarre, DarkSide PinkFloyd)
    Unfortunately, after each track there is a minimal pause and there is no continuity of playback, which is annoying. Does anyone know the solution to this problem or does this type have it?
    I will add that Flac 2.0 files are played smoothly without a pause between songs

2. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?thr...ms-upto-fw-v6-3-50-no-feature-requests.84836/
    Known, confirmed and documented.

25. MCH Music albums play with gaps between tracks.

Signaled this problem with DTS-CD but occurs with all MCH output via HDMI. Using an Internal DAC downmixing to Stereo gapless works. Very peculiar even a single track album with a CUE sheet included will result in gaps between tracks indicated just by the CUE sheet.
    This problem was confirmed by Zidoo.

3. Bill-Z9X

Bill-Z9X Active Member

Reply from Zidoo on the subject of delay after the pause:

"We have released several firmware version, HDMI audio delay issue we are still try to solve"

4. Timkur

Timkur New Member

I'm guessing Zidoo hasn't fixed this because it's an issue with the chipset?

Anybody know if the 1296 devices have this problem? If I wanted a device that would playback HDR content as SDR.2020 (projector owner) would that be a viable alternative?

Thanks!

Tim