ZIDOO Z10 PRO

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by DELUCAS, Aug 4, 2020.

1. shasurf

shasurf New Member

bonjour je suis inquiet mes films ne sont pas tous projetés en home cinéma pourtant j’ai fait plusieurs scans mais rien n’a fait n’est il y a un truc ou un manipe à faire

2. muha

muha Active Member

They are all unrecognized and filed under Others

3. shasurf

shasurf New Member

n Non pas précisément pour trouver certains films mis sur mon disque mais pas tout ce que je dois aller sur mon disque dur pour faire défiler sur mon choix et puis je peux le regarder mais je ne le vois pas directement sur mon home cinéma

4. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

Tu devrais aller sur le forum HomeCinéma.fr, dans le fil dédié aux Zidoo. Ce sera plus facile de te donner de l’aide en français. Je pourrai t’expliquer les conventions pour bien nommer les films, les séries, etc. Cela n’empêche pas les erreurs de reconnaissance mais cela améliore grandement les chances d’être proche des 100% de correspondance. :)

https://www.homecinema-fr.com/forum...r-hdr10-hlg-hdr10-dolby-vision-t30104952.html

You should go on the french forum HomeCinéma.fr, in the dedicated thread about the Zidoo players. That will be easier to help you in your own language and to explain to you the naming conventions for the movies and the TV Shows for the Zidoo.

muha likes this.
  5. skelton

skelton Member

I´ve used my Z10 Pro for little over a year now, mainly for local playback of my ultrahd blu-ray collection all ripped to MKV but for streaming i´ve used an AppleTV 4K and today is the day when i´ve decided to retire the ATV. No matter what settings i´ve tried on the AppleTV, it can´t beat the Zidoo in terms of picture quality. In fact, there is a substantial difference between them especially black levels and contrast which looks so much better on the Zidoo and this applies to both local playback & streaming.

I´ve also finally found what i consider to be the best IPTV app for android currently avaliable so now i can enjoy both my locally stored movie collection as well as all streamed content with the best possible PQ and user experience. Thank you Zidoo for this great player & all the frequent software updates:)

4KDave likes this.