Beta version v6.3.2 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000 released

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, May 7, 2021.

1. Nicholas Hewitt

Nicholas Hewitt Active Member

same thing happened to me with larger movies as well. I just fast forward then rewind then everything plays fine.

2. Nicholas Hewitt

Playback:
    default language - subtitle - Off
    force subtitle - Off
    Downloading Subtitle - Off

JakeA likes this.
  3. Teddyboy

Teddyboy Member

Thank you very much! :)

4. DaMacFunkin

DaMacFunkin Active Member

Hi, check your MKV with mediainfo, if it has 2 video streams this is your problem, some older rips of Dolby Vision titles contain both video tracks and for some reason the enhancement layer is picked as default playback.
    Either learn how to edit the header with mkvtoolnix or re-rip with the latest makemkv.

5. Armando Sain

Armando Sain New Member

Saam met my Ziddo Z 1000 pro, denon AVC-X 6700H, LG 55C9, Klipsch 13x, ons het 400 4k films, en daar is nie 'n enkele probleem met bprilik terugspeel, óf hdr of DV, skywe is in twee orico kuSaam met my Ziddo Z 1000 pro, denon AVC-X 6700H, LG 55C9, Klipsch 13x, ons het 400 4k films, en daar is nie 'n enkele probleem met bprilikom terugspeel, of HDr of DV, skywe is in twee orico huisvroue

6. johnwoods41

johnwoods41 New Member

Hi

Hope someone can help? Im new to Zidoo and just purchased a UHD3000 running 6.3.2 software

I have ripped 35 discs with no issue since getting with just the movie file in MKV format with Make MKV v1.16.3 , but I have an issue with Saving Private Ryan. It rips ok but I have a flickering picture noticeable in white areas. Which is very annoying as everything else plays fine. I tried an ISO but that failed to play the video, im not sure if that is because zidoo is still recognising the MKV last played time code and this is stopping the ISO from playing? can this be cleared

Does anyone have Saving Private Ryan that could check and see if they have the same flashing?

Loving the Zidoo BTW, apart from the odd green flash on DV discs which im sure will be fixed

Setup is JVC x7900
    Vertex 2 for LLDV Hack
    Sony 800m2 player for discs

Many thanks
    John

Last edited: May 20, 2021
  7. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

Are you running DVDFab Passkey 9 in the background? This can cause problems for MakeMKV

8. johnwoods41

johnwoods41 New Member

Hi, Thanks for your reply.

No im not using anything apart from make MKV, I might try and re rip it and see. The flicker seems to be consistent in the same places but only on this film so far. its similar to say a projector lamp flicker. but I know this isn't what the issue is

9. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

I'm on latest beta and also have wi fi off connected via ethernet. If I "Scan for devices on WiFi"on the Harmony app on my phone it brings up nothing. Sorry I can't help.

10. Simon Dagostino

Simon Dagostino New Member

Hi guys,

I am new in this forum I bought the Z9X and install the last update and I was working fine without problems but then I want to go for the Z1000 pro and yesterday I received it and I install it today with the last update and the only problem I have is the that trailers is not work on wall poster a or if I make the trailer.

with the same update and setting on Z9X is working fine. there is some setting i need to do or download some files ,I need your help guys.

thanks

11. Nicholas Hewitt

Anybody having issues with the scrapers? I have all my TV Shows using TMDB, but when I switch to TVDB. then try to change the posters all the poster and background options are blank. Haven't tested with movies. I've tried a factory reset, but the issue is still there.

12. DaMacFunkin

Every body has this problem with DV rips of Saving Private Ryan, the iso plays fine on Oppo 203 (which can play full FEL) but any attempt to rip it to play on a machine that doesn’t support full FEL brings about the flashing.
    You will have to stick with HDR10 and static meta data for this title.

13. thaworn R

thaworn R Member

The iso plays fine for me.
    The iso plays fine for me (latest fw 6.3.2, z10pro,auto hdr mode)

14. johnwoods41

johnwoods41 New Member

Thanks For your help

when I try to play the ISO I get "Can not play video" this was after deleting the MKV and adding the iso which then still shows the last played timecode

Maybe ive created this this incorrectly I created the ISO on a Mac as so

1. Used the back up function in Make Mkv
    2. Used Disk Utility to create a .CDR image
    3. Used Terminal to Create a .ISO from the .CDR

is there a better way maybe? I tried to play the MKV in HDR10 but still get the flashing

Thanks Again
    John

thaworn R likes this.
  15. maglione

maglione Member

Definitely this version is the worst for me, all my 4k UHD movies in smb or NFS
    stutering all the time. Please when the new firmware.

16. DaMacFunkin

Power down and pull the plug on the machine twice.
    I usually only have to this once after a firmware update, this time I was getting loud audio pops, powering down and pulling the plug for a few minutes each time fixed it.

17. Nicholas Hewitt

I had so many problems at one point after updating many times, and because I didn't power off and unplug after all those updates my problems only kept getting worse. I had to do a factory reset and since then I always power off then switch the power off with the switch at the back of the unit, unplug it for a few minutes then turn it back on after every update.

darkeyes909 likes this.
  18. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

Fortunately I haven’t realized that issue since I switch off my whole A/V system when finish the session. It may save some pennies as well.

19. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

If you switch off at the back why on earth would you have to unplug? Doesn't make electrical sense since the switch is in the active line of the mains. To me it seems like a "ritual" someone has gotten into and it's past into folklore :) I would love to see a schematic of the unit.

20. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

Yes, but most of the people simply switch off from RC. In my case, I cut off the power of the plug supplying electricity to the whole lot of devices connected to the A/V system. Then next session click on just one power switch only.