zidoo z9x/z10 pro/ transmission

Discussion in 'General - Guides and FAQ' started by iordan99, Dec 16, 2020.

1. iordan99

iordan99 New Member

Someone to know way for start transmission server and upload a torrent file via web from my PC to zidoo and download torrent files like an old zidoo devices - x9s, z10, z9s... ?

2. McBluna

McBluna Well-Known Member

3. iordan99

iordan99 New Member

Thanks but Trransmission BTC is not work as i expected. I found soluiton. ZetaTorrent has ftp server, web interface, http server. and more good options. When you turn on ZetaTorrent. You can login via web and upload torrent file or connect with ftp to folders of your hdd, or upload file to zidoo via web interfaces.

McBluna likes this.
  4. Claudiu

Claudiu Member

Hi. So you are saying we can use a torrent client on the Z10 pro? I am thinking of changing my X10, but the lack of a torrent client is a deal breaker for me.

5. muha

muha Active Member

6. maxhim

maxhim Active Member

I use ZetaTorrent on my Z9X. Works fine, no problem with it.

7. daveydubs

daveydubs New Member

how do you get ZetaTorrent installed on the Z9X? I'm a newb, and struggling with this. My last device I was able to access everything through Transmission and FileZilla ... but for some reason I can't access any files externally on my network using my PC to get into the Z9X :(

8. muha

muha Active Member

You could download apk and just install it. I use 1DM.

9. mamideltoro

mamideltoro New Member

How could you write downloading files directly to usb hdd? I have installed many clients and none of them worked for me since it all give error like "can not write to this drive" despite it's rights is set to 777