Zidoo Z9x pro - Asustor Nas / Font size Android Menu and different Gui.

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619BPD)' started by Polypenko, Jul 13, 2023.

1. Polypenko

Polypenko Active Member

Yesterday I received my brand new Z9Xpro, previously owned a z1000pro but since I also purchased a Asustor As3204t V2 Nas with two Wd hd's I slightly need to set it up differently.

My Network system is fully wired and on the Nas the Wol is activated and Smb is set, since I will only use the Nas together with the Z9x pro, I only want it to switch on when using the mediaplayer.

Sofar if not been able to get the Nas started automatically, when in sleep mode and I try to access data I get the error msg. "Unable to access host" (makes sence since the Nas is sleeping)

Is this a limitation of my Nas or do it need to change settings in the Nas and or MP?

In the advanced setting you get all the Android data of the z9p pro, on my oled 55inch screen the fonts are very small.

Could not find a tab how to increase the font size, has anybody any idea or just not possible?

Thanking both Mark and McBluna for their unlimited time / efforts and great help to make users even enjoy their zidoo mediaplayer more.:)

Last edited: Jul 13, 2023
    xskip likes this.
  2. Polypenko

Polypenko Active Member

3. xskip

xskip Active Member

Yes, Thank you @McBluna.
    It Works.

Old Cool on z9x, new Cancer on Pro. :)