1. Dear Users, Happy New Year! In order to celebrate the traditional Chinese Spring Festival, Zidoo company is scheduled for a holiday from 18th Jan to 31st Jan. We will be back to work on 1st Feb. If there is urgent message, pls contact service@zidoo.tv Your understanding will be highly appreciated if our holiday brings you any inconveniences.We are looking forward to your support in the coming new year and hope you have have a happy and joyful time in 2020! Best regards, ZIDOO Team
    Dismiss Notice

Zidoo UHD 2000

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1296)' started by W.Bosten, Jan 11, 2020.

1. W.Bosten

W.Bosten New Member

New firmware
    beta version for also ZIDOO UHD2000 ???

2. W.Bosten

W.Bosten New Member

Hi,
    I have a Zidoo UHD2000. Why are there other RTD1296 updates and not for the expensive UHD 2000? Can someone from the team answer that, please

3. myzidoo

myzidoo Member

AGREE !! same question here

and still RS-232 not working on my UHD2000. X20 worked very OK but slapping an X20pro into a new housing adding XMOS, ESS and linear power and then sell it as a flagship without keeping the standard reached with x20/pro is just not really acceptable....not for a near $1000.- player.
    4 weeks since the problem was shared with your technician. Don't make my regret this player

4. pavlin67

pavlin67 Member

5. Remy

Remy New Member

Hi , can somone tell what the option " sound by USB" is about ?

6. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Good question! Never found out.
    Tried it with an External USB DAC.