ZDMC app icon no longer shown after reboot (but still installed)

Discussion in 'ZDMC for Zidoo' started by Stormlord777, Jan 22, 2024.

1. Stormlord777

Stormlord777 New Member

After I installed ZDMC 20.2 apk an icon was created with which I could start ZDMC.
    HT4 is not usable because of the large numbers of movies that I have so ZDMC is my only option to use this machine in a good way.

After I press the power button on the remote (green top left button) and starting the machine up again by pressing the same button it boots up but the ZDMC icon is no longer there so I can no longer start ZDMC (it is however still installed. And I do not want to leave the machine all the time

What do I do wrong, what must I do to let the ZDMC icon stay in the menu with the other apps (also when pressing the + sign showing all the apps does not show ZDMC). I really hope someone can help me with this because otherwise I do not know what the use is of this machine.

Firmware: Z2600_11_v1.0.75_G_202401091109_ota-package

Please some help to get me going and enjoy the Media Player

2. Stormlord777

Stormlord777 New Member

Issue looks to be solved. Did a complete factory reset of the Zidoo and installed ZDMC again. Did a couple of shutdown and it seems to work. ZDMC keep visible in the application screen. Sadly have to set up everything again but at least this work now so still happy

3. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Really odd - couldn't figure out what the hell was going on there - never seen that behaviour...

4. Stormlord777

Stormlord777 New Member

Yes indeed very strange. Tried a lot of things to get it solved but nothing helped. So tried the factory reset and that worked luckily.
    I wonder if it had something do with extending my internal Sata SSD to the device storage. I think I had now a little bit different order of installing ZDMC and extending the Sata SSD to the storage and moving the data. But I do not know if that was the cause.

At least now it works. So now I need to setup ZDMC and the Aeon Nox Silver skin again, But still happy.