ZDMC 18.8 doesn’t mark items watched

Discussion in 'XBMC for Zidoo' started by boxerfan, Oct 18, 2020.

1. boxerfan

boxerfan Member

ZDMC 18.8 doesn’t mark an item watched after the external player finishes. I have to manually mark the item as watched. I am using a central SQL database. Any idea how to fix this?

2. cNone

cNone New Member

Welcome aboard. There are none and there won't be a fix for that. You have to accept it like the rest of us. You are lucky if your xbmc can download skins or addons. My 18,8 doesnt download since it isn't signed.

boxerfan likes this.
  3. Prometheus

Prometheus Member

I accepted it, but when it's time to change my box, Zidoo would have to accept it when I buy a different brand.

4. Yeah, this is unacceptable since it's a very quick, and easy fix. Just a small line of code that needs to be added, Pretty sad that even in the new version they have not fixed it. Also in kodi 18 it was fixed in general for the regular version of kodi, so I don't know how they broke it. I think there is a playercorefactory.xml file you can add, but without knowing exactly what tweaks they did, I don't think it would function properly. I still might try to figure it out though.