Z9S-HDMI IN support

Discussion in 'ZIDOO Z9S' started by Kulawka2, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Kulawka2

Kulawka2 New Member

I'm new here so Hello to everyone. I have a question about new Z9X is this box support hdmi in recording like X9S if yes can you recording stream from Kodi ? How I need setup Z9X? Do I need second box to recording stream ? Thank you in advance

2. Kulawka2

Kulawka2 New Member

Really is this too hard to answer me..

3. Aswin Kumar

Aswin Kumar New Member

+1

I'm looking for information on whether Z9S supports custom HDMI Input based apps, like the instreamer app? Or is X9 the last device that has the open source support?

4. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Ha
    Having 2 boxes it should work. Output KODI send to 2nd box HDMI-IN and record there.

5. bob

bob Active Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

6. Nice Monkey

Interesting features. Installed ZidooDigitalSignage version 2.4 myself just for fun.

Oh Bob, please have a look at the English deployment of ON/OFF versus OPEN/CLOSE.
    In Chinese these must be almost the same as they are often confused which looks a bit silly to us.
    OPEN/CLOSE can be applied to a switch or a door but functions/features are turned ON/OFF.
    In most cases where OPEN/CLOSE is used it actually should be ON/OFF or Start/Stop. Like turning ON/OFF ZOOM, Start/Stop PIP, USB Audio Output, DAC etc etc.
    When pressing a single button to change different values including on/off we call it toggling.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
    videobruce likes this.
  7. bob

Ok,We will modify it.
    thanks

8. failax

failax Member

Hdmi In recording is supported?

9. Nice Monkey

Yes using the APP it should work just fine.

10. failax

failax Member

It would be useful if someone could try and post a video sample.

videobruce likes this.
  11. bob

Yes,it is supported.
    but not recording HDCP .
    thanks

12. failax

failax Member

It is possible a 1920x1080 sample recording?I record from x9s HDMI IN, but recordings are not perfectly fluid.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
  13. Nice Monkey

Quality is restricted (on purpose) both for Video and Sound and is re-encoded. You should not expect anything better than you see on your X9S.

14. J. Fernandez

J. Fernandez New Member

Hola, solo quiero compartir lo siguiente, quizás sea algo viejo ya visto y resuelto, no lo se.

He comprado estas unidades Zidoo, tengo el X9, el X9S y el Z10.

Bueno la razón es que dentro de todo lo que se puede hacer con este equipo y la posibilidad de capturar películas o series, guardarlas en disco duro y verlas cuando fuera conveniente.

Todo trabajaba muy bien excepto que todo lo que grababa por el puerto de HDMI in se graba sin audio, eso no sirve.

Compre la caja que es un replicador de HDMI y lo conecte de la siguiente manera.

La salida HDMI de Zidoo hacia la entrada de el replicador de HDMI. Ahora una salida de el replicador de HDMI lo conectas a tu TV y la otra salida la conectas en la entrada de HDMI de Zidoo.

Ya puedes iniciar la grabación de tu pantalla de el propio Zidoo, inicias por ejemplo Netflix, lo llevas a pantalla completa y la grabación sera perfecta a excepción de un par de detalles, es necesario editar la grabación cortando el inicio de la misma y el final, por otro lado no se si es posible quitar el mensaje de grabación que se pone en la pantalla, parte superior derecha, quitando eso todo estaría perfecto a mi gusto.

Hello, I just want to share the following, maybe it is something old already seen and solved, I do not know.

I have bought these Zidoo units, I have the X9, the X9S and the Z10.

Well, the reason is that within everything that can be done with this equipment and the possibility of capturing movies or series, saving them on a hard disk and watching them when convenient.

Everything worked fine except that everything that I recorded through the HDMI in port is recorded without audio, that does not work.

I bought the box that is a "REI" HDMI splitter and connect it as follows.

The Zidoo HDMI output to the input of the HDMI splitter. Now you connect one output of the HDMI splitter to your TV and the other output you connect to the Zidoo HDMI input.

Now you can start the recording of your screen from Zidoo himself, you start Netflix, for example, you take it to full screen and the recording will be perfect except for a couple of details, it is necessary to edit the recording by cutting the beginning of it and the end On the other hand, I do not know if it is possible to remove the recording message that is placed on the screen, upper right, removing that everything would be perfect to my liking.

15. burton

burton Member

One question-problem

In hdmin app, it does not record in full screen.can that be fixed?

Thank you