X9S no more (after flashing instal.img died)

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by Polde, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Polde

Polde New Member

Hi,
    Ok, I installed the latest firmware 2.1.22 over the USB device. No problem. I did a couple of tests in Kodi and showed me atrifacts in the video file "jellyfish-25-mbps-hd-hevc". The picture was as if the graphics were sucking. I preached the second file "Batman The Killing Joke 2016 1080p DD 5.1". Here, the bottom half of the screen turned green and I could not stop the picture or by going to the "home" button to get out of trouble. Only after a minute the box became ok. These are all test video files that I am sprinkling on various android boxin and everywhere they work ok. I had a bit of a defective CPU or GPU for a while. Tidi during the installation of apk slowly loaded on the box. Which is not normal. I decided as many times as before that I would be back to v- 2.05 which works for me. I have my usual USB-based unit, which of course is FAT32 and the file install with "ZIDOO_X9S_v1.4.12_img". I've done this at least 10x.
    During the installation of the firmware from the USB unit, I get error and the version 1.4.12 is not up to the end. Since then, the TV has no longer detected the x9s signal, and the upgrade process does not cease. It remains an eternal boot on the screen, or if I give the update via the USB unit an eternal "UP" and that's it. The unit is blocked.

I think the problem was in a broken GPU or ram, as I am not a beginner in these things. I do not know what would go wrong.

What kind of experience? Help? In short, it is not possible through USB recovery.

Regards A.

2. szefo

szefo Active Member

What software did you have after buying the box if it was 2,1,1 it is not allowed to lower the software.

3. Polde

Polde New Member

4. szefo

szefo Active Member

You did not answer my question:
    What software did you have after buying the box?This is very important.

5. Polde

Polde New Member

Its ZIDOO_X9S_v1.4.12_img rename in install.img. I have done this successfully many times

when buying, there were 2.05 firmware

6. szefo

szefo Active Member

7. Polde

Polde New Member

Ok I try and report
    thank you

8. Polde

Polde New Member

No success, USB port as if it does not detect or has no energy for it. I think something went on my motherboard.
    No signal on TV. Otherwise, HDMI detects only no image on the screen, dark

9. szefo

szefo Active Member

Do not press the reset button, just turn on the power.
    Wait a few minutes.

10. Polde

Polde New Member

not press nothing and waiting 30 min

11. szefo

szefo Active Member

12. Polde

Polde New Member

I've been watching this way, but I still have to order the TTL USB unit. I will definitely try it. Thanks for the quick response and help