Chat Why zidoo don't come with DVD menu option in Stock firmware?

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by Paul777, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Paul777

Paul777 Member

Hi! I installed this apk from firmware 1.2.12, this apk version is 1.1.40092, stock firmware 1.3.1 have apk of this version: 1.1.40085. Now DVD menu is work fine.

Why zidoo mediaplayers don't have DVD menu support in Stock firmware?

Attached Files:

2. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

No idea. Also BD menu worked better with previous generation than with the new RTD1619 models.
    Both DVD and BD menu's are on the top of my bug list.

3. Paul777

Paul777 Member

Which version of videoplay apk is have BD menu option? Java menu.

My x9s ( brand smarty from smartyadv) have support igs menu only through ZDMC but ZDMC is bad because don't have autoframerate.

4. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Frankly I don't remember as I went X9S => Z9S => Z9X with selling or giving away previous models.

On the latest model DVD Menu processing I think is still the same as before and still not working well. BD menu processing even used to be better than now.

5. leviathan

leviathan New Member

If the Z1000 is considered the previous generation, then blu-ray menus are not reproduced there any better. And the manufacturer is in no hurry to improve anything. It can be seen that their priority is to improve the posterwall more.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2021
  6. Paul777

Paul777 Member

@Nice Monkey, Why zidoo don't put the DVD menu option in Stock firmware? It's illogical because not all movies and TV shows was released in full HD.