Why does not the HBO GO of Zidoo?

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by Leoben, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Leoben

Leoben Member

2. Harlan

Harlan Active Member

3. Leoben

Leoben Member

I have no picture only sound and subtitles.

Fault :

4. Leoben

Leoben Member

Solution or throw the trash in the Zidoo X6 Pro?

HBO GO Hungary work:

Zidoo X8 (Android 6.0)
    Zidoo X9S (Android 6.0)
    X9 4K (Android 6.0)
    Sunvell T95Z Plus (Android 6.0)
    T95N-MINI MX+ (Android 5.1)
    BFS 4KM (Android 4.4)
    Fire TV (Android 5.2.1.1)

HBO GO Hungary is not working:

Zidoo X6 Pro (Android 5.1)
    HiMedia H8 Plus (Android 5.1)

Next firmware could be improved?

5. fdishy

fdishy Member

I am confused. Can I update my Zidoo x6 pros to Android 6? Mine shows 5.1.1
    After I updated to 1.0.42 it told me to update on line to 1.0.43 and I have new problems. Why put trial and error versions out for the public to mess up their boxes?

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
  6. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

do you think anyone will read that wall of text ? cut it by 80% and i may read it.

7. fdishy

fdishy Member

Can the X6 run Android 6.0 as I see it advertised? Why won't Zidoo update OTA as sold? I hope you can read 3 sentences.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
  8. fdishy

fdishy Member

Just like twitter.

9. fdishy

fdishy Member

Maybe somebody else is having the same problems and would have wanted to read that wall of text. You must be young and used to short texts on your phone. Most posts never got read by anyone at Zidoo. They don't answer.

10. fdishy

fdishy Member

I quit buying other brands because they won't update them. This is one more for the bone pile. Plenty more octacores with 2/16 with antennas and on/off switches that work and are $40.00 cheaper buying from the US, no Customs seizures. Good Bye to Zidoo.

11. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

i'm 28.
    1) where did you see x6 pro advertised with 6.0 ? as you can see, its 5.1 : http://www.zidoo.tv/Product/index/model/X6+Pro/target/18jaPkicAyZKKmVViAFMcQ==.html
    2) you will get OTA if you are on latest firmware when the next OTA is released. if you ware not, you have to download the zip from froum and do a local update. 1.0.43 is the latest
    3) you must be blind: "We're under the CNY holiday from Jan.20th to Feb. 3rd, 2017 to celebrate Chinese Spring Festival. "

12. fdishy

fdishy Member

13. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

then the seller is advertising it wrong. if you got it from there expecting android 6.0. you should return it

14. fdishy

fdishy Member

Do you think Americans care if the Chinese take a 2 week vacation every year? We are broke. I have not had a vacation since 2008. Had you read the post you would know I am on 1.0.43. I also said all of my Zidoo's were 5.1. Is ebay blocked in your Country?

15. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

Do you think China chares what Americans think? I'm also sure you have New Year holiday vacation.
    ebay is not blocked in my country, but no one buys from it,it has a reputation of a scammy site. There are those who sell on it and scam Americans, but that's another story :D

16. fdishy

fdishy Member

28 is very young and it explains your comment. I was pointing C- Band and KU Band satellites much longer than you have been alive. I was doing it when everything was free and there were no hackers. I installed about 100 of these X6 Pro models. No more.

17. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

quick question, what actual " installation" you do ?

18. fdishy

fdishy Member

The first of the year comes on one day and our calendar says that is Jan 1 every year. Some people party on New Years eve and then they go back to work. I don't drink it is just another day to me. I hope you get that 2 weeks paid vacation.

19. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

Well. i'm not from china. but i did have 2 weeks not paid vacation

20. fdishy

fdishy Member

I sold each one (X6 Pro @ 100) and installed most of them, some I shipped some to other states and gave directions. I assume you were asking about the X6, before the X6 I sold several other models for 3 years and every type of satellite, commercial and residential. I update my customers for free and I pay the postage back to the out of state people. I believe yesterday the X6 said the the firmware was up to date, that new firmware I found on another site and loaded with USB and then I got a pop up saying to update to 1.0.43. I also sell and install modems and routers.