Where can someone purchase this box?

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9' started by Tech_10, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Tech_10

Tech_10 New Member

I am looking to buy 1 or 2 of these boxes but not sure where to buy it from since chances are other companies might be in process of trying to clone this item. I saw a seller on Amazon USA, but that seller seems to have a different name for the product. They have their own store name "Vensmile-TECH" as well as Zidoo X9 as the name of the product, which makes me skeptical of getting it from that seller.
    Vensmile-tech Zidoo X9

Please, any information will be appreciated.

2. user59

user59 Member

3. Tech_10

Tech_10 New Member

Thanks for the reply. Due to an unpleasant experience with this seller, I've have put it on my blacklist and will never purchase item from seller again. Do you know of any other reputable places to purchase the Zidoo x9 ?

4. user59

user59 Member

That's a pity I have been using them for 1 1/2 years
    Sometimes things can go wrong due to the geographic location and words get lost in translation.
    Always use DHL to be sure. never had an issue. myself but others have.
    They do have a special currently at Geekbuying for $99us using code WZQGOWTA in case you weaken ;) ;)
    All the best.

5. Tech_10

Tech_10 New Member

I already said, I'm not interesting in purchasing from Geekbuying again and not even if they selling things for $1 I'm not buying from them again.

Anyone with any info please post any other way to get this box. Also, a question to Zidoo would be, why don't you all offer your products directly to consumers? I need this box, because sporting events is coming up soon where I would like to use the HDMI recording feature.

6. papiguy

papiguy Member

Try to use your search engine.
    Writting "Zidoo X9 with Google gave me the following result (I know only Geekbuying with which I had a correct experience).
    Google shopping Zidoo X9.png

7. warren_wh

warren_wh Active Member Staff Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

Our sales will contact you.