Where are the FW download links?

Discussion in 'Eversolo DMP-A6' started by surr3a1, Apr 14, 2024.

1. surr3a1

surr3a1 New Member

Hello,
    I've been reading about the support and the many FW regular updates for this streamer before I bought it and now that I have it, I see that on the official page of the player there isn't even a link to a FW download.
    The OTA doesn't work ...

Where are the download links to the FWs? How is it possible that the official site doesn't even have them listed for download?

Where are the release notes for fw 1.2.60 and why it isn't listed here yet? I've downloaded it but am not sure if I have to install it....

Last edited: Apr 14, 2024
  2. Bergholdt

Bergholdt Well-Known Member

First post here: http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/new-version-1-2-50-1-2-80-for-dmp-a6-dmp-a8-release.97683/

@mirror is from Eversolo

3. Bergholdt

1.2.60 might be the beta for the upcoming release.

Where did you see / download that?

4. The Moog

The Moog Member

It might be a previous firmware for the A8?

5. Bergholdt

Well, could be. If so, he should not install that.

Some people managed to install A6 firmware on the A8 (or the other way around). Not sure how that is even allowed by the streamer.

@surr3a1 Be aware, there is a difference between A6 and A8.

6. surr3a1

surr3a1 New Member

It is an official FW for the A6 for sure, and it is exactly in the same place as all other FWs. It was released on April 8th!
    For the A8 there is a 1.2.80 version released on April 13th.

Unfortunately I can't post the full link here but you can combine it: music.eversolo.com + dmp/ota/DMP_A6/v1.2.60/DMP-A6_R_v1.2.60_202404081950_ota-package.zip

7. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

Do not upgrade firmware from unknown sources, which is usually used to verify some internal functions and stream media certification

8. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

Check the online update again, should get the new version.

9. surr3a1

surr3a1 New Member

Thank you, I thought something of the sorts - that it is internal testing version which might not be quite polished yet.

10. Burki

Burki Member

By the way: Checking online for a new firmware results on my DMP-A6 since a few days in a network error.