What is the logic behind Home Theater 2.0??

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X20' started by Reelyator, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Reelyator

Reelyator Active Member

...Similar to my post on the music player: Can anybody explain me the logic behind the home theater??

When importing you cannot even differentiate between movies and TV shows (Series). And after importing the media database is ~50% incorrect entries:
    - from the 200+ TV Shows i have in my databas less then 10 were detected as TV shows
    - even within these 10 some icorrect entries (e.g. the 21 Jump Street Movie Series was detected as TV Show.....)
    - hundrets of unmatched entries within the movie database.
    - totaly unclear based on what entries are marked as 3D, Blu-ray, 4k... whatsoever

Considering that my whole media database is set up following Kodi Nomenclature for files and folders i wonder what logic must be followed to suite to home theater.

Anybody here having the same problems or even a solution??

2. skelton

skelton Member

The reason your entries are not marked as 3D, 4K, blu-ray... is because the technical details are not scraped. I had the same problem when i scraped my collection. The sorting options were also totally blank for me and then i noticed that the technical details were not scraped. Not sure if this is a bug or if it`s supposed to work like this..

50% incorrect entries, wow that`s a lot! I had some faulty but nowhere near 50%