What Brand Of USB Cable Are You Using

Discussion in 'Eversolo DMP-A6' started by Gil Fuhrer, Jan 10, 2024.

Tags:
  1. JamOne

JamOne Active Member

Allow me to disagree. I myself can be very hard at times but always within the boundaries of decency and using proper language even though I am not a native English. Saying I wish you one day a quick death is kind of unmistakable to me...what could be lost in translation for quick death?

2. Nutul

Nutul Well-Known Member

TTYTT "a quick death" is, by all means, always better that a slow one; think upon it. This is the kind of translations I am referring to. I say it, because also in my native language we use these words in such a way that in English might sound something like: "you can rush for everything material, but in the end you'll get nothing to your grave"; which, I believe, now sound totally different, uh?
    I do agree though, being myself not a native speaker, that unaware of this unveiling such a wish indeed sounds brute to an English.
    We can depose our swords now, gentlemen, do we agree?

octavius likes this.
  3. audio58

audio58 Active Member

I got a Nordost and no difference..save your money

Remik, octavius and Nutul like this.
  4. JamOne

JamOne Active Member

That must be another lost in translation :D....i didn't draw any sword nor the guy wished the quick death to me. I simply thought it needed acted upon ;)

Nutul likes this.
  5. fahzz

fahzz New Member

New here. I wasn't sure this is really an audio forum until I saw this cable rage thread! LOL

Peter Wallop and Nutul like this.
  6. Gil Fuhrer

Gil Fuhrer Member

People were losing their dang minds

Peter Wallop likes this.
  7. Desmodromic

Desmodromic Member

To actually answer the OP's question, I use a 1.5 metre second hand IKEA Lillhult USB A to USB C cable. I got it for a couple of quid on eBay.

Gil Fuhrer and Nutul like this.