Wallpaper ??

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X20' started by Johnwoto, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Johnwoto

Johnwoto Member

Hey Guys

I just purchased a Z9S for the bedroom as i have been happy with my x20 in the livingroom.

I found on the Z9S that you can change the system wallpaper which kooks better than that dull gray on the X20

Why can't we change the wallpaper on the x20 ? not the landing page but the file pages
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. gymnos

gymnos Member

You can change the wallpaper in the Developer Options.

3. Johnwoto

Johnwoto Member

Thanks for the reply, will give it a go.

will that only change the system wallpaper not the landing page ?

4. gymnos

gymnos Member

Only the grey system wallpaper for Quick Settings.

5. Johnwoto

Johnwoto Member

Hi

I went in to developer options but couldn’t find anything there, I found wallpaper under more but when opening the gallery I have my wallpaper folder there but it won’t open, if I go into image player and select a wallpaper and set it as wallpaper in there that also doesn’t work.

Could you give me any more info please as I may be doing this wrong

Thanks

6. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
    gymnos likes this.
  7. Johnwoto

Johnwoto Member

I have tried going to image player on my x20 finding the image you want then press menu set as wallpaper but nothing happens I’m running firmware 2.1.40 on the x20,

what firmware are you running ?

I Wonder if it’s to do with the firmware

8. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

I have a Z9S with FW 2.2.56

9. Johnwoto

Johnwoto Member

It’s easy to change the wallpaper on the z9s as I have one of those I’m referring to the X20 you would think on their top range equipment it would have all the features of their other models and more

10. Johnwoto

Johnwoto Member

Anyone got any other thoughts on changing the wallpaper on the x20 not the landing page,

could i just swap out the file ? tried to look for it but all the folders that i can see are empty, they must be hidden files

11. Johnwoto

Johnwoto Member

Just updated firmware to the latest and was hoping that they had implemented the option to change the wallpaper like you can on the Z9S as shown in my first post.
    Unfortunately this has not been done, don’t understand why the x20 can’t have this option on it being their flag ship player