v1.0.15 issues to fix

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X1' started by Bluesmanuk, Jul 13, 2015.

1. barisg

barisg Member

Default video player language is in English now, thanks to the update. But;

1. The menu settings are forced to loop video. It shall be single video and single play on the next update.
    2. Exit button should be added.
    3. Menu time-out is too short, before you can choose any of the settings, menu disappears.

Regarding Zidoo RC app, there is no configuration that I can modify. My mobile is LG G3, with wifi, bluetooh enabled. It does not find the Zidoo X1 device 1 m in front of it.

2. barisg

barisg Member

14. It is too hard to use Aptoide app. The search menu does not appear and airmouse does not function at default Aptoide app. It is too hard use remote control on this app.
    15. FTP upload from the PC to Zidoo X1 is extreamly slow and does not increase more than 55 kbps, when wifi is used.
    16. I tried with the 4K video. Zidoo X1 did not convert the video into 3D. So, it should not be adverties as 3D capable.
    17. Top down menu disappears in 3 seconds. I shall disappear by the user's request, not on it's own.
    18. Wifi connection speed problem is constant. Thus, I used ethernet connection to increase the speed from 50 kbps to 2 Mbits. Lack of wifi antenna is a huge battleneck on this device.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
  3. cserem

cserem New Member

Thanks, it did fix the pause issue, but now the video is not as smooth as with 14.2-helix that came with the device, so this is not a final solution.
    I was able to revert to the firmware version by deleting play version 15-isengrad, and doing an OTA update of the firmware again.

I am guessing Zidoo made some optimizations in this version (not specifically the ZD Codec, because I had it turned off for testing)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    While writing this message, I was snooping around in settings, and noticed Settings > System > Audio output > "Audio keep alive" is set to 1 minute (really close to the 1m6sec measured)

Increasing this value extends my measured 1m6s of maximum pause time, without breaking the playback with 14.2!

@spring: My issue is solved this way, thank you for your time! Can you tell me if there will be a Zidoo supported Kodi 15?

4. 720p

720p Member Beta test group

Sorry for my absence, but I did not had too much time to test the new version. But from the little time spend with the latest version I can say that the HDMI CEC Settings (ON/OFF) is still not doing anything, so it is not fixed. HDMI CEC stays ON whatever the settings are.
    Zidoo, please add HDMI CEC fix on the to-do list (I need to be able to turn it off, as it is not functioning properly any it's quite difficult to debug it)

5. spring

spring Guest

Hi:
    We will upgrade to 15.0 in the future.

6. amir noy

amir noy New Member

I have the box 4 three days now
    and the biggest problam is that the screen is turning bright green for an unknown amount of time in a none consecutive time, even when its on homescreen, even its on kodi or annother app.
    i tried 2 different cables, and the problam consist

please help