Unnoficial Latest KODI Leia 18 with ZidooPlayer

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1295)' started by cobric, Jul 21, 2017.

1. tosh123

tosh123 Member

Can this beast frame packed 3D? I'm now on the Vero4+, but it has only 8GB drive memory.

2. 3DBuff

3DBuff Well-Known Member

Yes, this is Zidoo advantage 3D frame packing, 4K HDR, Atmos not to mention poster wall app and lots of external drive interfaces that serve as NAS.

All of the goodies are from native Zidoo player. Kodi or ZDMC can be used as database interface. Using Kodi player with Zidoo boxes is not recommended.

3. tosh123

tosh123 Member

I'm asking about the Odroid N2. I know that the Zidoo can do this with a wrapped player and not native in KODI, but since it looks like that Zidoo is horibble supported i'm looking for alternatives. My Zidoo X9S is unusable since the last update - 4k only in washed out colors. (HDR to SDR do not work)
    At now i know only the Vero4k+ wich can native in KODI play 4K *and* 3D frame packed.

4. Franconian

Franconian Active Member

Well just downgrade the firmware then tosh.

DELUCAS and 3DBuff like this.
  5. cNone

cNone New Member

Can you please share your latest build or better can you share how did you make the zidoo player default player for kodi. I have tried to steal your playercorefactory.xml file to official kodi's userdata folder but that didn't work.

6. mistryzop

mistryzop New Member

can someone xplain me how to install? Managed to install fw1.4.6 and downloaded zdmc-17.3.apk but don't know how to install zdmc!

7. oriator

oriator New Member

I signed up specifically to say thank you for this. I only got my player yesterday and knew/thought there was a compromise from going from a NUC and using Kodi to having a better all round player in the Zidoo but with a basic user-interface.

8. playzoffs

playzoffs New Member

Simply ZDMC 16.4.13 with External player and it 's work perfect.

9. breadjamez

breadjamez New Member

I activated the external player option but it's still the kodi player when I watch a movie.