Two important issues on X6 Pro...

Discussion in 'General - Guides and FAQ' started by papirus, Mar 7, 2016.

1. papirus

papirus Member

Hello,

I'm using Zidoo X6Pro for a while instead of X9. And i liked it day by day. But there is the same problem on X6 once i had on X9 . The device's own media player don't support the turkish characters on subtitles.

I had written it once to the forum and after a couple hours, you had sent me a patch called MLOkalMM_Lİ_1.4.9.apk (6 MB). It solved the problem. With that patch, a yellow subtitle color added as an option and also the Turkish Characters.

I would like to request a similiar patch for X6 Pro. Because if i can see the turkish subtitles i can review the device easily and advertise it in the Turkish tech forums.

There's one other problem on the device. It's freezing, while watching a movie which includes Dolby True HD sound. I even cannot see the display.

As a conclusion, i'm kindly requesting 2 changes ;

1-) Turkish character support and yellow subt. color option on the device's own media player.
    ( The patch in the link below, solved all the problems on X9. Can you adapt it to X6 Pro ? )

http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/majors-problems.280/

2-) The screen is freezing while watching movies with Dolby True HD sound system. Even sometimes it gives blackscreen.

I'm waiting for your urgent feedback like the previous issue .

And of course, it's important that we can save these options permanently. The settings can be saved.

Thank you...

2. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

Hello papirus,
    Let's resolve the issue of subtitle first,
    Please provide a subtitle in Turkish, just attatch in this thread.

3. papirus

papirus Member

Hello ,

Example : MLocalMM_Li_1.4.9 apk ( Zidoo X9 / Turkish character support and yellow subt. color option on the device's own media player )

Zidoo X9 Excellent... ;)

Attached : Turkish Subtitles...

Attached Files:

4. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

Downloaded . x9 and x6 have different structure,we can't just copy the method of x9. so may take time, anyway we will fix it.

5. papirus

papirus Member

Hello ,

The problems i'm having on X6Pro (with v1.0.33) :

• There's an absolute stability problem on the device. For instance ; when i clicked on an episode of a TV-Serie, an error appears on the screen like “ Error Info / Sorry , This Video Can Not Be Played “ . I'm trying another episode, it's same. After these, it runs another episode i selected, without problem. Once it run an episode, i can play other episodes which i tried before. It's not clear why the device run a video file or not. It's unstable. These video files can be played %100 on Zidoo X9 without any problem.
    • Even if the subtitle name is same as the video file's name, it doesn't appear automatically, i have to select the subtitile file manually.
    • When i forward a video during play, the synchronization between subtitle and video starts to fail.
    • The subtitle file names seem as Sub Externel 1,2 etc. (It should be "External" i guess) But it should be like on Zidoo X9, we should be seeing the actual names of the subtitles in the menu.
    • Some videos play sometimes smoothly sometimes with lags. Forexample : A video in my HDD, “ BBC Africa Savannah 720p.BluRay DTS Dual x264-Wiki “ , is playing smoothly sometimes, but sometimes there can be lags while playing. It's unknown that why the result is changing time to time ?
    • Like on the X9, can we have a chance to watch the video files with devices own media player automatically when we clicked a video on KODI. I'm using KODI only for it's archive and poster features but i prefer devices media player for watching. This request is sounded so many times on the TR forums for X6.
    • As a last question : How should be the folder systemfor Zidoo Theatre ? For a efficient poster scanning, how should we organize the folders ? Could you give an advice for organizing the single movie folder and TV-Serie folder which includes so many episodes ? I'm asking because the folder system i'm using on X9 is not working on X6pro.
    • And also there's still no support for Turkish characters on subtitles !

As a conclusion, the main problem on the X6 Pro is stability.

Waiting for your urgent feedback!

Regards.

6. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

sorry for reply so late. Please try the new version 1.0.36 and see if the issue still exist.