Majors Problems ...

Discussion in 'General - Guides and FAQ' started by papirus, May 10, 2015.

1. papirus

papirus Member

Hello,

I've just got Zidoo X9 device recently but I'm disappointed about some points. I think that there are some serious software problems about the device :

1-) I had some issues while i was watching subtitled videos on the media player which Zidoo X9 internally have. Because the character sets in the device don't contain Turkish characters. Turkish character sets (cp-1254 and Turkish Windows Characters) should be added immediately into the software, under the country title of "Turkey".

2-) Since the video player doesn't support the Turkish characters, i'm trying to watch my videos with the other player in the device (which is KODI (Helix 14.1) , but this time KODI player doesn't run " .mp4" and ".mkv" videos. Because of the changes that you did on the software, device is still running those videos with Video Player. Is there a solution to disable that feature ? I would like to watch my ".mp4" and ".mkv" movies with KODI Player, until the character ( subtitle ) support will come.

These are important problems for the users and i think the software requires an update urgently.

Regards

2. wwwilkinswu

wwwilkinswu New Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

i have informed our engineers , we will fix it asap!

3. warren_wh

warren_wh Active Member Staff Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

Thank you very much for your feedback, please try the subtitles on Turkey

Attached Files:

4. papirus

papirus Member

Hi ,

I would like to say thank you to adjust the subtitles for Turkish characters.

Only in the subtitles menu, you should change the “Turkey” to “Turkish”.

But this Turkish settings needs to be recorded continuously in the memory of subtitle menu.

(I mean that, each time when i open the video player, turkish settings would be come automatically.)

Regards

5. warren_wh

warren_wh Active Member Staff Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

Can quickly provide you with services is what we must do, thank you very much for your support to us, welcome to give us advice, thanks!