transfer files from the PC

Discussion in 'ZIDOO Z10' started by catorcio, Apr 13, 2021.

1. catorcio

catorcio Member

Is it possible to transfer files from the PC via USB cable? How?

2. Hola, Catorcio. / Ciao, Catorcio. / Hello, Catorcio.

En teoría, la simple conexión por cable entre los puertos USB de un Smartphone y una Computadora Personal debe dar lugar a la posibilidad de comunicación entre ambos dispositivos y a la transferencia de archivos en ambas direcciones.

In teoria, il semplice collegamento via cavo tra le porte USB di uno Smartphone e un Personal Computer dovrebbe dare luogo alla possibilità di comunicazione tra entrambi i dispositivi e al trasferimento di file in entrambe le direzioni.

In theory, the simple connection by cable between the USB ports of a Smartphone and a Personal Computer should give rise to the possibility of communication between both devices and to the file transfer in both directions.

La única condición es que el Smartphone o la Tableta que quieras conectar para transferir archivos tenga habilitada por el fabricante la funcionalidad OTG (On The Go).

L'unica condizione è che lo Smartphone o il Tablet che si desidera connettere per trasferire i file abbia la funzionalità OTG (On The Go) abilitata dal produttore.

The only condition is that the Smartphone or Tablet that you want to connect to transfer files has the OTG (On The Go) functionality enabled by the manufacturer.

Zidoo Z10 es una pomposa Tableta sin pantalla táctil capacitativa. Y con una versatilidad muy acortada y disminuida.

Zidoo Z10 è un pomposo Tablet senza touch screen capacitivo. E con una versatilità notevolmente ridotta.

Zidoo Z10 is a pompous Tablet without a capacitive touch screen. And with a greatly shortened and diminished versatility.

Es algo que aún no he probado para no tener que llevarme más decepciones.

È qualcosa che non ho ancora provato, quindi non devo più essere deluso.

It is something that I have not tried yet so as not to have to take more disappointment.

Así que espero que tú, Catorcio, puedas comunicarnos que sí, que funciona y que lo hace maravillosamente bien.

Quindi spero che tu, Catorcio, possa comunicarci che sì, che funziona e che lo fa meravigliosamente bene.

So I hope that you, Catorcio, can tell us that yes, that it works and that it does it wonderfully well.

¡Que tengas suerte en nombre de todos, amigo!

¡Buona fortuna a nome di tutti, amico!

¡Good luck on behalf of all, friend!

3. Guido

Guido New Member

4. Hola, Guido.

Hello, Guido.

No he podido atender antes tu mensaje...

I have not been able to answer your message before...

Por la parte que me toca, te agradezco tu orientación al respecto. Gracias, amigo.

For my part, I thank you for your guidance in this regard. Thanks, friend.

5. Guido

Guido New Member

Happy to see that all goes well.