Setup widget for unseen movies or TV shows on Z9X

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Metaman, Feb 24, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Metaman

Metaman New Member

I would like to have a widget in PosterWall on my Z9X, that shows me all unseen movies or TV shows.
    I saw a category "unseen" in tutorial videos from @OlivierOC. But the Z9X does not offer this to me.
    I can use a filter to find unseen movies, but I know no way to save a filter for later use.
    Firmware: 6.4.42

I read a lot of threads, but I found no solution or a post with the same problem. Any ideas how to solve this?

Thanks in advance
    Henrik

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

3. Metaman

Metaman New Member

Thanks Markswift2003, as a German I mixed up "unseen" with "unwatched". But I am pretty shure, that I do not have "unwatched" as a category. I will verify this later, when I am back home.

Markswift2003 likes this.
  4. Metaman

Metaman New Member

I have double checked: There is no category for "unwatched".
    I see the "Bored Mode", "3D", "4K", "Children", "Sources" and so on (the German equivalents). Again, there is no entry in German language, that matches "unwatched".
    Any ideas?

Thanks

5. Markswift2003

That's weird, but I just changed to German and you're right! No entry for Unwatched.

6. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

If you changed to English language does it show up? If so, what happens if in English you select Unwatched, checked a few entries and then changed back to German!?

Metaman likes this.
  7. Markswift2003

It's only missing in German and when you switch language HT resets, including the widgets so you can't add in one language and then switch.

8. Metaman

Metaman New Member

Thank for verifing.
    How do I raise an bug at Zidoo?

9. Metaman

Metaman New Member

Same idea here, but it does not work.

10. Markswift2003

Already doing it...

Metaman likes this.
  11. Markswift2003

Hang on - just checked again, an unwatched is there, it's just translated wrong!!!

The widget is Kürzlich Hinzugefügt (Recently Added)
    upload_2023-2-25_14-43-55.png

upload_2023-2-25_14-44-15.png

but if you open it, it shows Ungesehen (Unseen)
    upload_2023-2-25_14-44-49.png

Metaman and Netmask like this.
  12. Metaman

Metaman New Member

Correct. Thank you Markswift2003.
    I hope Zidoo will fix this translation ist the next release.