Scraping movie details

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by manifesto1969, Nov 12, 2017.

1. manifesto1969

manifesto1969 Member

Hi,
    Using the Home Theatre app. I have a number of movies that have not scraped correctly.
    What is the best filename format for the scraper to grab the correct movie information.
    What is the best filename format for the scraper to grab TV Show series as well.

Also, I have a number of iso that are not on IMDB - is there a way to update these with the images I have for theses isos. I can only see an automatic scraping facility, is there a location where an xml file holds these details?

No replies - no one got any ideas on how to do this?

Many thanks

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
    Martyprod likes this.
  2. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

there is a supposed home theater app update that should land soonTM, i suggest you wait for that and see what new options they put in,

3. JohnG

JohnG Member

Can someone please answer the thread starters question regarding File Naming?
    Can someone please list the steps needed when a title is incorrectly identified?
    Thank You

4. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

have you updated and tried the new home theater 2.0 ?

5. JohnG

JohnG Member

Yes. It does a decent job of identifying movies, but a terrible job of identifying TV shows. I have over 200 misidentified episodes of various TV episodes and can find no instructions on line to correctly identify them. That's why I'm asking. Oh, and I've scanned the folders 4x.

6. JohnG

JohnG Member

I sent an e-mail to Zidoo Tech Support and it's been nearly a month with no reply. Pretty Bad Customer Service.

7. Lurkert

Lurkert New Member

Has there been any progress on this? Why cant we just go into the "jukebox file" and change what's not right like you can with the popcorn hour?

8. Random_Vibration

Random_Vibration Active Member

There's things and people that Zidoo does respond to and others they simply don't. I don't know how to get on the response list.