SACD ISO, DSF DFF FORMATS

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by Daniel Tijero, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Daniel Tijero

Daniel Tijero New Member

Hello, i buyed a X9S a little time ago. I'm very happy with it.
    I love hi definition audio. I have many sacd iso files and play them with HibyMusic apk as well as dsf and dff formats, but these come out in stereo format.
    It will be possible that Zidoo X9S in a near future can decode these formats and output in multichannel (passthrough).
    Sorry my english

2. ludojackson

ludojackson New Member

it perfectly decodes the SACD and dsf in native without problem. all you need to do is go to the zidoo parameter and activate the passthroug up to 192khz. In any case home I read that kind of format without problem by my amp.

3. Daniel Tijero

Daniel Tijero New Member

Using HibyMusic? with this apk I can only output in stereo, maybe I'm wrong and what I need is to come out in multichannel, because if I achieve a passtrough my receiver can not decode DSD formats, in fact what I need is to send by HDMI 5.1 channels for my audio system to take it as a multi-channel format.
    My receiver is a DENON AVR-2313
    Again, excuse my English

4. ludojackson

ludojackson New Member

I use the kodi version of Zidoo (zdmc) and that if without problem sending the sound dsd on my amp that decode. If your amp is compatible dsd there is no reason because everything goes through the hdmi

5. Daniel Tijero

Daniel Tijero New Member

Thanks for the information, but my receiver does not decode DSD. What amplifier do you have?

6. ludojackson

ludojackson New Member

My amplifier it's Pioneer VSX 924 K

7. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Could you gave the settings for ZDMC to achieve this please. My AMP does decode DSD but no way to get it working with ZDMC. What comes out is a very poor 16 bit 48 Khz LPCM 2 channel for stereo and Dolby Digital for multi-channel. That is no SACD quality.

8. agostino

agostino New Member

Hello Daniel,
    Do you check your receiver's signal in rate when you playing SACD iso? I own marantz SR5012 when playing SACD iso with audio pass-through in x9s the signal rate was only 48khz..don't know why? can anyone advise?