Related to users feedback on the H6 Pro forum

Discussion in 'ZIDOO H6 Pro' started by dipper_cat, Apr 8, 2018.

Tags:
  1. dipper_cat

dipper_cat Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

2. Br4ndon

Br4ndon New Member

Hi dipper_cat
    I received my Zidoo H6 Pro last friday and updated the firmware straight away into 1.028.
    Google play store works fine, browser(chrome) works fine but I cannot update the google play services (cannot be installed error 504)
    I just hate keep receiving notification about needing to update the google play services.
    If I update the youtube to the latest version on google play store, when I open it it asked for google play services needs to be updated in order to use youtube.
    By the way, my youtube cannot play 4K videos (1080p the highest setting)
    Please help me with this.
    Thanks in advance

Cheers.
    Brandon

Last edited: May 20, 2018
  3. dipper_cat

dipper_cat Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

This issues will be solved in the next version. The current solution is to use the old version of Youtube.Of course, the new firmware will soon be updated

Kris likes this.
  4. baro

baro New Member

People, how do you use SMB connection at all? It gives me errors and failed all the time when try to connect. The only successful try was to my PC, seening its default folders, but not my personal account data. The Mac computers are untouchable at all - always user/pass errors.
    My point is Zodoo Media player access to the Mac or PC internal drives using the network in the house.
    I'm able to do that with all my devices by samba connection using the same user/pass combinations. Which is the wrong move?
    That is on v.1.0.28.

5. Manuel

Manuel New Member

@dipper_cat I updated to firmware version 1.0.36 but movies and live tv streaming are jerky and stuttering with very poor and not fluid frame rates. Tried many things per recommendations in this forum and none of them work. Any suggestions? is it fixable? as a matter of fact when i was on version 1.0.25 & 1.0.28 i never had this problem only with the last firmware. Please help! Many people have same issue

6. vitocorl

vitocorl Member

I have also updated to firmware version 1.0.36, but the problem with Google Play Services has become worse than ever, google is crashing every 4-5 seconds and a pop-up message appears, making the box unusable. Moreover, Kodi is also crashing and freezing the box, unless i disable Google Play Services, Google Playstore and Google Framework, nothing works