refresh metadata works?

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Listado catálogo, Apr 20, 2023.

1. hi guys i have the following problem. In my collection of movies I have certain titles that are more named, therefore I try to correct it by going to the zidoo website and correcting from that platform where most are successful but some appear an error screen and it is not possible to change. So I go to the NFO file and change the name. But when trying to update that information with the “refresh metadata” option, there is no change. What I can be doing wrong?

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Refresh Metadata is only available for online scraping at the moment.

It will be added for NFOs soon.

3. Is there a way to change the name of the movie? because the web interface does not work for me either. error appears

4. Markswift2003

Web interface works here:

upload_2023-4-20_18-41-16.png

upload_2023-4-20_18-41-46.png

5. Attached Files:

6. Markswift2003

I'd probably change the file name.

7. I have the zidoo in Spanish but all the movies are named in English.

8. Markswift2003

Possibly something to do with it, but I'm not sure why you can't change the names.

9. Markswift2003

That's not the problem - I just set HT to Spanish and edited a movie name without a problem:

upload_2023-4-20_20-4-47.png

upload_2023-4-20_20-5-18.png

upload_2023-4-20_20-6-0.png

10. badboyxx

badboyxx Member

I get the same failure when I have certain characters like a question mark in the movie description.
    Try to eliminate one such character after another and try to save again. This way you should detect which one is causing the failure.