Recover using ADB

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by emesma, Nov 20, 2016.

1. emesma

emesma New Member

Hi, I just received my X6 PRO and installed a TV streaming app (ClaroVideo, mexican app like Netflix) after signed in. The application checks if the android device is rooted which it did, so I needed to install Xposed for Lollipop and Rootcloak to bypass this issue, of course after rooting with OneKeyRoot. Everything was fine until Xposed asked to reboot the device and after optimizing the apps (process that is normal to do after installation) then my TV box stock in a blank screen without no turning back. I managed to hard reset my X6 using the switch that is at the back of it but the problem remains. I want to reintall the whole sytem either using upgrade from microSD or using ADB but cant fine the proccess to do it, please help!!!!

2. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

3. emesma

emesma New Member

Great!!! It's up and running again.
    Of course, I will root it again and try to make work ClaroVideo, if it bricks again, How do I report a bug?
    The main reason i bought a Zidoo product is because of its support. Hope they can help me.

4. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

I was never able to install Xposed without soft bricking my X6 Pro. Good luck!

The right way to have your app running, as any app that don't want rooted device, is to finally receive an official way to full unroot Zidoo devices from Zidoo.
    But, and now I admit, I'm hammering, Zidoo NEVER answered this question...

5. emesma

emesma New Member

Too bad, I will try again with RootCloak, in case it bricks again, will open a new case.