problems in 4k@60p

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by Miguel, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Miguel

Miguel New Member

Good morning, to update my new x6 pro to version .22 when I open the screen resolution kodi me automatically switches to 1080p while the version 19 remains at 4k @ 60p, I tried it with the .23 and exactly what happens same, I think it is the update version of kodi

2. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

Hi.1080p is the osd resolution ,Will not affect video playback,It's a diffrent render

3. Miguel

Miguel New Member

on the main screen of android, the tv in the information that shows me the TV shows 4k60, but Kodi opening happens to work at 1080p resolution while the 19 remains at 4k @ 60, the play does not change, it remains in 1080 and leaving in 1080 remains kodi

4. mirror

Kodi would not change resolution ,It happens when you play video?

5. Miguel

Miguel New Member

not when you open kodi tv happens to work at 1080p and so remains, but Kodi play content in 4K TV remains in 1080, to leave kodi will still do, to change have to go to Android Settings and change the resolution of 4k, with version 0.19 this does not happen

6. mirror

OK.We will check it

7. HoneCharles

HoneCharles Active Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

We have confirm the problem, not always ,just like this at first time, when you update to v1.0.23, play the 4k60p video in kodi at first time system will switch to 1080p, and you next to set 4K60p again,the resolution is normal.

8. Miguel

Miguel New Member

thank you very much, this evening I will try

9. Miguel

Miguel New Member

I've been tested, I try to version 19 and works correctly in 4k, update via USB to version 23 and the problem starts, in my case it's not just the first time I open kodi, always, I close kodi, change resolution and to reopen it changes back to 1080, I've tried more than ten times , i reset factory values and the problem persists, if I flash to version everything works fine 19

10. Miguel

Miguel New Member

I just tested the new version 24 and this remains the same, but Kodi show that plays to 4k input signal my TV switches to 1080P, with the only version that does not happen is with the 19, to return to 4k I have to go to Android menu and change again, this ever .....