Problem with one movie Deadpool 2 data

Discussion in 'General - Guides and FAQ' started by Netmask, May 31, 2021.

1. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

[​IMG] In HT 4 whilst it shows all the artwork, trailer etc it doesn't list the actors or directors. I've scrapped this with tiny MediaManager and NMJToolbox both work. On the Popcorn A500 Movie wall all the details of the movie are shown, cast, director viewing rating etc.

[​IMG]

By comparison same scrapping source as shown on the Popcorn A-500. Not as pretty as the Zidoo and requires scrolling down etc but at least it's all there, also the same NFO file. Somehow I put the images in the wrong order :(

Last edited: May 31, 2021
  2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

This seems to be one of the integration issues at the moment and hopefully this is set to change.

If you use the internal scraper it will provide Director and Cast information and there are relational links to movies:

Screenshot_20210504-194154.png

If you then export NFOs from HT4 and use those for scraping, you get the cast info but not the relational links:

Screenshot_20210504-201730.png

I haven't tried TMM for a while but last time I did this info was missing as you've found. Never tried NMJtoolbox.

Netmask likes this.