problem with flashing X9S

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by MarcinZm, Sep 24, 2017.

1. MarcinZm

MarcinZm Member

Hi!

I have big problem with Zidoo X9S.

I had to flash the device, unfortunately it is bricked, I think.

I do the steps from the following link: https://www.zidoo.tv/Support/support_guide/guide_target/7WjcmduqUFZKKmVViAFMcQ==.html
    wait 10 minutes and nothing appears on my tv set screen.

I formatted my USB stick to FAT32 and download the file mentioned on the above link and I have renamed it to install.img.
    I am IT developer so I know that each steps is important.

Unfortunately I see only "UP" info on zidoo x9s and nothing displays on my tv screen, even after 10 minutes.
    I see only black screen on my tv set connected via HDMI cable.

Of course on the first step I presed reset button on the rear part of the device.
    I don`t know how long I should press the button, so I have pressed it till I see "UP" info on the zidoo x9s device panel.

After more than 10 minutes I turn off the deive and turn on it I see "boot" info on the device panel and nothing appears on the screen.

Please help me what I should do:(
    I was searching in forum and I didn`t find any solution which could help me.

Please help me, I am desperated:(
    Marcin from Poland

2. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

3. MarcinZm

MarcinZm Member

Yes, I have found this emergency post just after sending my post.
    Unfortunately this forum works weird in my country. Forum links shows me errors like it would be overload problem, and I have to wait till "that moment" to the load them correctly.
    That`s why searching in this forum is limited for me.

But I have done this:
    install.img + 4 extra files on USB pendrive FAT32 and no reset button pressed on the back
    and it works

4. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

Nice!
    And sorry for your (forum/country) drawback!

5. Dairy_Farmer

Dairy_Farmer Member

Finally a solution. I'm going to give it a try. posted this a while back but there was no solution. Time to get the box out and give it a go.