Possible to Manually Match Home (family) Videos?

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by cappy1, Jul 2, 2021.

1. Archie Mac

Archie Mac New Member

Hi all, fairly new to the Zidoo Z9X so these threads are invaluable to me - thanks!
    Using the above method shown by OliverQC all was going great. But...now for some reason I'm getting the error 192.168.0.XXX:9528 refused to connect. Now and then it does decide to let me in but then my poster wall is only showing a few posters (with the rest blank). If I try to edit one as usual I get a message "refused to connect". I've tried connecting the Z9X by wireless and ethernet with the same problems. Is this common? The problem replicates from my phone browser too, so I'm wondering if it's just the Zidoo server overloaded at a certain time of day?

2. Archie Mac

Archie Mac New Member

To answer my own question as it's possible it may help another 'newbie' some time in the future; I backed up my poster wall via the HT settings (top right of screen) then removed the drive (in settings) and re-added it, then restored the backup. No idea why this worked but after that everything behaved as it should on-line.
    Are these forums still live? I've posted twice as a newbie and neither produced a reply of any kind (even a 'howdy'). I've been a member of various forums for over 30 years and that's something I've never experienced before!

3. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Sorry yes - it was an old topic so probably overlooked because of that. Welcome aboard!!

4. Archie Mac

Archie Mac New Member

Thanks!