Player with the highest video quality.

Discussion in 'ZIDOO Z9S' started by andreamusso.am, Apr 28, 2020.

1. I apologize for the question:

the object in question is the player: by default the Zidoo Z9s provides Nuplayer and Internal Player.
    First question: in your opinion, which of the two has the highest video quality.
    Second question: is it possible to download from the PlayStore to a player with higher video quality?

Thanks in advance, Andrea.

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Selection of NuPlayer or Native (Internal) Player only has relevance to online streaming, they have no effect on local playback.

Nuplayer calls the Android player and Local (Internal) Player calls the Realtek layer. NuPlayer is preferable.

Answer to second question is no.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
    andreamusso.am likes this.
  3. Meanwhile, thank you very much for your reply .......

Too bad for alternative players, but at least now I know I don't have to look for ........

A clarification: it seems to me but, only I seem to have read a post in this forum that the Realtek player would be preferable, while you say that as a general quality "Nuplayer" is better.

Now I am a little confused (I tried the same scenes that I know well of some films but, for some things it seems better to me Nuplayer, for others, the simple Player), but I repeat that I "seemed" to have read that the Player was better by Realtek, I don't know if my memory is wrong ............

There is also to say that if you bring the Z9s back to factory conditions, as the default player type, there is the Nuplayer flagged .....

4. Markswift2003

If you prefer Native Player then use that, I only say Nuplayer is preferable because that's the default - it doesn't really matter.

This is a direct quote from Zidoo:

"Both NuPlayer and Native Player are for streaming media, they have no effect on local playback, generally setting nuplayer will be okay."

Also:

"They will call different players according to the online address of videos. NuPlayer calls the player of Android Google Framework. While Native Player is a local player with Realtek's DVD player"

5. Thank you so much, really thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Markswift2003

No problem Andrea :)