Not downloading torrent in Transmission

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X10' started by TEAfest, May 3, 2022.

1. TEAfest

TEAfest Member

Tell me please. I've been struggling with this problem all day. Doesn't download Transmission torrents.
    The hard one broke, I replaced it with another one. I formatted it in the tv box in ext3 and mounted it as / mnt / sda1.
    I add a torrent file to Transmission. For a torrent file, it says: "remaining time unknown" and that's it.
    Everything is shaking from the computer, so the problem is not in the file torrent.
    Even connected via Samba and FTP, I watched that the torrent file is extension *.torrent saved on the disk in a separate folder, which means there disk are enough rights.
    I rolled back the firmware to 1.4.12 set it up on it, the same thing.
    What am I doing wrong?

2. TEAfest

TEAfest Member

Mount disk:
    [​IMG]

setting Transmission
    [​IMG]

Torrent Transmission
    [​IMG]

3. TEAfest

TEAfest Member

Download torrent app on tv box
    When specifying the path to download files, I was told that the disk is read-only, how can I make it full access? Or how to give the application access to the disk?
    When launching the application, I was asked for permission in media, and I granted everything. Nothing more was asked of me.

4. TEAfest

TEAfest Member

Due to the fact that my hard drive is constantly falling off, I decided to replace the Sata cable.
    [​IMG]
    Can you please tell me what is the name of this cable and where can I buy it?

5. TEAfest

TEAfest Member