No WiFi after update Z1000 Pro / RTD1619DR

Discussion in 'General - Guides and FAQ' started by zdarg, Nov 21, 2022.

1. zdarg

zdarg New Member

I Installed firmware: Z1000-Pro v6.4.42G on my Zidoo Z1000 Pro (via OTA). After which he it stopped connecting to WiFi. What I just didn't do. Tell me how to downgrade to a smaller version on this device. There are no RESET buttons, as in the Z10. So some other way is needed. Help me please.

2. First off all unplug, after that reset to default & try again!

3. zdarg

zdarg New Member

I did all this, and reset it on the router, and on Zidoo, with subsequent new settings, and changed the login and password, and changed channels, etc.. To no avail. It remains only to return to the stock firmware, but it is a smaller version, and it is not possible in Zidoo 1000Pro. It is possible on Z9 and Z10, by clicking the "Reset" button, and then any firmware can be updated from a flash drive. But there is no such button in Z1000! So I'm asking how to return the stock firmware. Doesn't anyone know?!

4. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

5. zdarg

zdarg New Member

Bro, thank you so much! I did everything as you advised, and managed to install the original stock firmware. But WiFi still doesn't work. Sadly. But thank you brother for the advice! I'll try to find the reason.

6. zdarg

zdarg New Member

I updated on-line to the official version 6.4.42. and wifi worked. Thank you, brother, for telling me how to "roll back" to the first stock version.

7. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Glad it's sorted but no idea why that happened...