Newbie... looking for some tips

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1295)' started by Plantunes, Dec 23, 2017.

1. Plantunes

Plantunes New Member

Hi to you all.
    I recently bought a X8.
    Really happy with it but I'm struggling to find something that problably is quite easy.
    When I use Home Theater to scan my folders and get all the movies images and so on...some films are not correctly recognised. So I go and input the correct IMDB name and problem solved.
    However, each time I transfer new movies and scan HOME Theater...the zidoo changes all movies already that were correctly identified.
    Is there someway to only scan the new movies that were downloaded? Or some option to not change what is already identified?
    And how do you scan series folders? How should I name or organize folders so that it could create something correctly?

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
  2. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

The home theater 2.0 coming soon :)

3. Plantunes

Plantunes New Member

And how about the subtitles getting a fix with the settings???
    I've read somewhere on this forum that with this latest firmwares the subtitles have each one their own settings...but this is quite annoying.
    Everytime I start to watch a movie I need to set things the way I like it and that should not be the case...
    We should be able to save setting for every subtitles and only change the ones we find it necessary.

Fritz likes this.
  4. apgood

apgood New Member

How soon? Before end of December? :D

5. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

December 2018! :p