New X10 Owner: Home Theater 2 Questions/problems

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X10' started by Conrad Winchester, May 12, 2018.

1. Swade507

Swade507 New Member

Just a thought. If the movie can be seen in the file explorer (media center), then the poster program has seen the missing movie and miss matched it with some other movie most likely. You could change the file name to some thing that will not match anything ( maybe put your name before the actual title) them do a search which should now dump it in the unmatched where you can rematch it manually.

I'm missing Taranchula. I thought it might be the extension but now I going to try my own theory and see what happens.

2. Swade507

Swade507 New Member

I wish poster logic worked better with the movie dates. I use the movie name followed by the (year). Some make and others don't. Manual the correction is to drop the date in the rematching of the unidentified file and the poster program immediately finds the movie.

3. Swade507

Swade507 New Member

In my case my missing file turned up with the correct poster by just adding 1111 space then the name. Not sure the scaling logic.

4. Conrad Winchester

Conrad Winchester New Member

you added '1111 ' in front of the movie name and it fixed it - WOW, how on earth did you work that out ?

5. Swade507

Swade507 New Member

All I wanted to do was to give a unique name so it would not be buried in a miss matched poster and then turn up in the unmatched collection of files so I could work matching it up. For odd reason it matched it but for anyone else this should get it into the top of the unmatched files.