New X10 Owner: Home Theater 2 Questions/problems

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X10' started by Conrad Winchester, May 12, 2018.

1. Conrad Winchester

Conrad Winchester New Member

Hi,

I have a new X10 running 2.0.15 and home theatre 2.

While the movie scraping/management is way better than what I used to use (DVDFab Movie Server has the worst software), I find that its TV show management is very wrong.

I have about 20 TV series and in quite a lot of the it does not recognise the even number series.

Everything is named like this

<TV Show name> - S..E.. - <Episode name>
    <TV Show name> S..E.. - <Episode name>

I have tried with and without a '-' before the season/eopisode info, but nothing works.

How do I fix this?

2. Conrad Winchester

2.0.15 HT 2

How do I remove something from a collection after I have accidentally added it?
    I did this while trying to fix the TV shows problems I am having.

3. Conrad Winchester

Even if I use the web ui to fixd the math that does not work :-(

4. Conrad Winchester

After getting things set up I am now missing several files in HT2 that should be there.

Alien (1979).iso

All my hunger games ISOs

They don't even show up in unmatched - what do I do?

5. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

would be easy to make 1 topic if all your problems are related to HT2 . ( also keep in mind that HT2 is somewhat new, and more fixes should come with new firmware )

6. Conrad Winchester

Sorry - was trying to keep everything to one subject

7. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

Two basic action on android, first the clic or press (same as windows left clic) long clic or press (windows right clic). When long clic, if a menu exist, it will be show.

8. Conrad Winchester

Thank you for your answer, but which question were you answering? Missing files? Collections? TV Shows?

(This is why I originally made separate posts for each question)

9. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

removing TV shows

10. Conrad Winchester

Thanks, any idea how I get my missing files to show?

For eaxmple I have the first 4 alien films. HT2 has put all but the first one in an Alien collection and the first one is completely missing. How do I fix this?

The Hunger games are in a collection too, but of my four films only one is in that collection and the rest are completely missing.

11. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

Probably related to the movie scrapper the app uses, not sure if there is option to change it,

12. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

I think long press on movie poster will pop up menu to add the movie in collection, I am not sure but I did once, or long press on collection poster.

13. Conrad Winchester

Yes, but if the movie is not showing up atll then I cannot long press on it to add it to a collection. My problem is that the movies are not showing at all.

14. You have to find this movie under different movie. Sometimes are two or three movies with similar titles under one movie and you should see there movie with letters: A, B, etc.

15. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

there should be a option to navigate by folder. i remember seeing one

16. Conrad Winchester

So, can make some changes by renaming files and then manually matching them,, but sometimes the matching algorithm matches two or more ISO's to the same search result - how do I choose just one of the matches?

17. Conrad Winchester

I would also like some help on how to get my tev series matching properly. I have all 4 series of Blake's 7 on my NAS. series 1,3 and 4 are recognised, but series 2 isn't, infact series 2 is ignored from several TV shows - how do I fix this?

18. Blackbeen

Blackbeen Member

Is there any way to display comments on the EP Info page?

19. Conrad Winchester

After the update to 2.0.25 I still can't see Alien in my movie collection - there is an Alien collection which contains Aliens, Aliens 3 and Alien Resurection but not the film Alien itself. Alien is no in unmatched and I cannot see it anywhere. Please help

20. Conrad Winchester

How do I rematch a collection?