New Release Version v2.3.88 for Z9S, Z10, Z1000, X20, X20 Pro, UHD2000

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1296)' started by Markswift2003, Apr 8, 2022.

1. 3DBuff

3DBuff Well-Known Member

Does anybody know if this works and how? I don't have Z9S player and I don't see it on Z9X list of features. Is it sliding out the overlay info on movie page to show unobstructed backdrop? I've been asking for this for years.

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

It only works on the smallest poster size (overspread) and provides a little descriptive overlay that slides out similar to the Kaleidescape one.

upload_2023-5-23_22-4-2.png

upload_2023-5-23_22-4-34.png

3DBuff likes this.
  3. 3DBuff

3DBuff Well-Known Member

Hey Mark, thanks for the info. I didn't notice it before. It works but not what I was thinking.

4. kowalio

kowalio New Member

Hi
    After update to new firmware my zidoo x20 can't connect to app. Do you have any suggestions?
    But new software is really good. Now works stable.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2023
  5. TDB

TDB New Member

Will be any new firmware upgrade to fix subtitle api problem for this version?

6. McBluna

McBluna Well-Known Member

It's not part of the firmware, it's only the Home Theater app. May be Zidoo will build an APK for RTD1296 or will have to do it;).

3DBuff likes this.
  7. TDB

TDB New Member

So we are waiting for good news.

8. Nadmar

Nadmar New Member

Hello, please release a new version to fix the problem with subtitles.
    We haven't been able to download the subtitles correctly for 2 months now and other versions like z10pro have already fixed it.

Юрий Гандев likes this.
  9. Is there any fix for the problem with subtitles?
    Now I have to download the subs on PC & put it on HDD of Ziddoo.
    Help please!