New launcher for Z1000

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1296)' started by Polypenko, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Polypenko

Polypenko Active Member

Is it possible to use a different launcher on the Z1000, similair to the various X9S launchers?

Or change the current backgrounds of the current launcher screens?

2. McBluna

McBluna Well-Known Member

Yep, the premium models have a different launcher.apk with black background.

3. Polypenko

Polypenko Active Member

Attached Files:

4. McBluna

Sorry now I understand your question. I've checked the BlueStar.apk from the Facebook link and this is just a modified version of Zidoo_ui_1.0.9.apk with different background pictures. The current version is Zidoo_ui_2.2.5.apk. I see no reason to replace it by an outdated version only for a fix set of other background pictures.
    But to answer your question, yes I guess the mod apk should run on any model.

5. Polypenko

Polypenko Active Member

I really liked the option on my old Mede8er Mediaplayer, to change the background pictures of the various screens
    to give it a more personal feeling.
    Apparently it is possible to change on eg. the Z9s but not on the Z1000 sofar.

6. McBluna

I'm not sure if this is clear to you. You can't change the background pictures by yourself. The pictures have been added into the custom apk.

7. Polypenko

Polypenko Active Member

This is quite clear to me, but I would have appreciated to have had the option to set a different background picture
    of each Screen to give it a more personal look. (we are talking about an eyecandy feature, which has no effect on the
    actual operation of the player, but merely give it a different look than the Default Launcher screens)

8. Ronita

Ronita New Member

I mean is, it possible to have different backgrounds on de Z1000 similair.