New firmware?

Discussion in 'ZIDOO H6 Pro' started by leonkoum, Jan 31, 2018.

1. leonkoum

leonkoum Active Member Beta test group

Hi zidoo team..
    There is some issues to be fix (erratic mediacodec behavior).
    When we must expect fixes? :rolleyes:

sfanetti likes this.
  2. sfanetti

sfanetti Member Beta test group

Zidoo, please reply. This is the principal fix in my opinion.

3. wooolf

wooolf Active Member

A little word saying you didn't forget us and moved on to a newer project would in fact be very welcomed :)

My priorities would be:

- 1/ redirect apps' WiFi requests to Ethernet (=Xposed fake WiFi reworked?) I think it causes lots of bugs

- 2/ more stability (UNCLICKABLE pop ups asking to wait or close) ie with "Beach Buggy Racing" which works perfect with gamepad on first install but once you exit and reopen keeps bugging.
    Please, at least make these pop ups clickable so that we don't have to reboot :(

- 3/ Click/grab and scroll 4ways with original remote mouse
    ie : long press "ok " button to select , arrows to drag , deselect when press ok
    and long press "menu" button in order to scroll with arrows, stop scrolling when press ok...)
    please check Droidmote application which works perfectly.

- 4/ a true Playstore (if possible probably google's fault)

Anyone from Zidoo Team here please?

4. leonkoum

5. Erratic behavior of the new meciacodec function (which is a good idea when it will works properly)
    6. Not smooth play with x265/10b hdr flies
    7. And time to time lip synch problems with kodi and media center
    Let’s hope that we will have soon good news..

5. kaneda79

kaneda79 Member

In addition to what other users suggested, I would like Netflix for android TV interface to properly navigate the catalog.
    I see that the H6 Pro is recognized like a compatible device (unlike my old MXIII-G, look at the attachment), nevertheless if i try to install Netflix for android TV it doesn't succeed. well I don't know if it's because of Zidoo or Netflix, but would be great improvement for the user experience.

Attached Files:

• net.png
      net.png
      File size:
      53 KB
      Views:
  6. wooolf

wooolf Active Member

7. sfanetti

Please Zidoo. New firmware need to be update!!! Please!! Full compatibility with kodi!!! PLease....

8. panos

panos New Member

whenever we have new firmware? .. support is incomplete

sfanetti likes this.
  9. wooolf

wooolf Active Member

10. sfanetti

Zidoo?? Please reply

11. wooolf

wooolf Active Member

just adding a SAMBA share problem with windows 7 for me

12. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

Soon a new version will be released , many parts will be improved

13. mjf1985

mjf1985 New Member

Thank you for telling about the good news :) we are looking forward to the update!

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
  14. wooolf

wooolf Active Member

Hello,
    Thanks for the message, good to hear you are still part of zidoo team.
    Please make sure they really solve the issues this time, another dissapointing firmware would just make us waist more time and definitly lose hope!
    I am glad to hear you are working on it so because this box has great potential.

My 2 main priorities are
    1- buggy apps pop ups asking to close or wait (unclickable) (ie: beach buggy racing)
    redirect apps' WiFi requests, to Ethernet (=Xposed fake WiFi reworked?) I think it causes lots of these bugs (ie: LEGO games)
    2- remote conflicting with BLUETOOTH external keyboard+pad (external keyboard works sometimes great and sometimes not : eratic mouse or multiple letter typing like : ttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhis...) (1byone multi function keyboard with touchpad works perfect with windows or Samsung S7)

15. sfanetti

Please freeroc, it's possibile to have the fimrware in beta test? The final versione will be realesed later, before we (users) have to check the firmware.
    Thanks

16. Marco Aimone

Marco Aimone Member

Up, Up, Up, Up Any idea when ?

17. ivo123

ivo123 New Member

when ???cause i buy it today this piece of crap and nothing working properly , my 4k remuxes are jerky and stuttering , i cannot watch anything with this behaviour , so really bravoooo for the good marketing , so i was so stupid , because i buy it for 4k 10bit hdr10 atmos and dtsx , and with no update for the past 5months with this and other problems it is not what i paid for

18. sfanetti

19. leonkoum

‘No news’ is not always ‘good news’... :cool:

20. Patrick Park

Patrick Park New Member

Hi, devolopement team
    I understand you are working on new firmware but please give me the estimate announcement date so that I don't come to here everyday...

sfanetti likes this.