New firmware v2.2.61 version for ZIDOO X20 Pro release

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X20 PRO' started by mirror, Apr 27, 2019.

1. gymnos

gymnos Member

You can update directly, but donĀ“t forget the factory reset before and after the update.

Good luck.

2. oriumpla

oriumpla New Member

I spent hours trying to resolve the problem with SACD playing. Switched all kinds of audio settings on and off, playing different audios etc. Nothing helped. Player shows 0 channels, rate: 0 Khz. I flash the box before updating like it was described here: https://www.zidoo.tv/Support/support_guide/guide_target/s4IATT9GbZ7eq7k9e[ld]3ulg==.html. Probably I need to do factory reset also. I try to do it this way: https://www.zidoo.tv/Support/guide/guide_target/uH505lK3UU5KKmVViAFMcQ==.html But recovery interface with factory reset option doesn't appear when I push the reset button, I wait for a few minutes, nothing happens. Factory restore in system settings didn't help neither. Maybe I do it incorrectly... Before updating to v.2.2.61 I didn't have this problem.

Last edited: May 1, 2019
  3. ahuman

ahuman Member

Hi all, i just upgraded to this new FW. I found problem that my Dolby digital plus movie decoded as 5ch stereo and makes no sound in my AVR (my avr able to decoded DDP natively). Anyone able to help here? also it unable to play 7.1 audio in my 5.1 setting speaker. The sound stutter, no problem of those two problems when i play it with Zdmc.

4. zarathoestra

zarathoestra Active Member

Seems to me pretty stable now , much better then the previous firmware so let's work further on that hometheater app to close the gap wit the zap;)

gymnos likes this.
  5. Ubylive

Ubylive New Member

Sorry for late answer, super busy at work.. I like the visualization of the Super Audio CD which can be triggered clicking on the left rectangle in the bottom left of the screen and that shows the rotating original SACD disc and on the right the lyrics in dinaymic karaoke mode in English and Chinese...

gymnos likes this.
  6. zid2019

zid2019 Member

ok.I see.But I think they had this visualization before too.Not only after 2.2.61. But I may be wrong.

7. Goar

Goar New Member

Zidoo is with the music player, Google services, Image Player - actually all the way back !!!!
    Hardware top, software flop
    Really a big disappointment

8. zarathoestra

If you are spending a whole lot of money you expect a product that is kind of finished with a little tweak here and there. I have to agree with you it's rather disappointing seeing all this boxes flying arond with all the same features and zero improvments .
    Even with a minimum like me with just films and series the software can't cope in the long run . 9 times out of ten my movie get spoiled by boot -up or other issues . So if you run other things it only can get worse so no i think this is also the last zidoo for me.

9. andrewrona

andrewrona Member

Well there a breath of fresh air compared to Egreat. Get the aptoid app and you can get many more apps from there.

10. zarathoestra

yep indeed , i had an Egreat too A10 i believe and nightmare too:confused: but all these realteak 1295 and 1296 are inconsitent (Dune, zappiti and zidoo) i know the Egreat is a diffent soc . The only one who really nailed it was sigma . A pity they are out.:(
    And for that kind of money i should outrun the competion by miles but they don't.

gymnos likes this.