New firmware v1.4.4 version for ZIDOO X10 released

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X10' started by mirror, Apr 28, 2017.

1. 6gex

6gex New Member

Hello , I have updated my x10 with the lastest firmware, and at first the only thing I had after booting the x10 is a black screen or no signal on my TV.
    Using the remote i could here the sound that the box was on but with no image, so i decide to test it directly on my tv and the image finaly apears.

After making several test with the setting I could find that the problem was the deep color mode, after the upgrade it went back on "auto" and if I leave it on auto and plug the zidoo to my avr , I only get a black screen, If I put it on ycbr 4.2.2 then image is ok.

My avr is a marantz SR 7010 and my Tv is an Hisense M7000, I have also an xbox one s , and a french tv box "Freebox mini 4k" that are plug on my AVR and I have no problem with them. On my tv the advance hdmi setting is on with alow the tv to play hdr content. And all my hdmi cable are hdmi 2.0a.

I havent play any movies yet with the new firmware, but will report later if i found any issu.

Thanks any way for the upgrade.

2. spring

spring Guest

Hi
    we will check this problem.

3. 6gex

6gex New Member

good news on the new firmware, with the 1.3.0 I coul'nt see the NetBIOS name on my pc, with the upgrade the NetBIOS name apears in the network of my PC :)

4. 6gex

6gex New Member

Keeping testing new firmware, the bd menu are more smooth than the previous firmware, Wish I could use the full menu with zdmc.

5. boblo

boblo Member

Hello,

Is 5.1 sound recording (old Dolby, not HD) planned for future firmware upgrades? Or is stereo downmix a hardware limitation?

Thanks

6. bnpysse

bnpysse New Member

Cloud I use this firmware install into the Kaiboer Q10 plus ?

Thanks in advance!

7. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

Probably not. even zidoo x9s or x8 can't take x10 firmware, don't see why one from other company should.

8. VICENTE GONZALEZ

VICENTE GONZALEZ New Member

FOR WHEN A NEW FIRMWARE

9. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

When it's ready